Nick Diaz ready for Khamzat

Don't give him a strong wrestler...

Give him a striker. I don't want to see him blanketed the entire fight.

10 to 15 years ago this would have been a great fight. Nick is too old now.

He was rumored to be grappling against George a few months ago

Yeah that was fuckin weird right?

Is it a photogenic thing? he looked like he had a man bod when he was actually was on film and moving. I dont think that was a thing he can change at this point,hes old.
Unfortunately he wasted his prime.

Yeah that was fuckin weird right?

Is it a photogenic thing? he looked like he had a man bod when he was actually was on film and moving. I dont think that was a thing he can change at this point,hes old.

Pity. It would be very much in his interest to look like he had a woman bod when he's on film and moving, but I guess that's beyond his reach.

Nick would lose to Sage Northcutt these days

The most competitive fight you could make for him would be a BJ Penn rematch. And that really.....says all that needs to be said

Khamzat an even worse matchup for diaz than Francis. At least with Francis diaz could have tried to out run him

Still "George" god dammit

Nick is so far past it all now. He was good in his day.

He has nothing to prove now.

Ready for hotboxing, maybe.

giphy.gif

I hope he stays retired, but if not, he should grapple instead of MMA/boxing. Would watch him vs Rockhold in no-gi.

I don't think Nick is getting a title shot any time soon.
<36>

Nick Diaz is now wolf tickets personified. He has become what he has hated. Hype. Only in shape between fights. Hope his next one he shows up looking like this, with that fire again. But i think we all know, the best days are gone. That dog back in the OG days is gone. Great fights, good memories. Its too bad he traded it for partying.

I hope he stays retired, but if not, he should grapple instead of MMA/boxing. Would watch him vs Rockhold in no-gi.
It just dont seem like he has his shit together to do anything at all. He cant even do a coherent interview. People were really clamoring for a return against Masvidal after he beat Nate,and he did that interview on Ariel's show and it was fuckin horrible. Dude's a mess.

Nick Diaz is now wolf tickets personified. He has become what he has hated. Hype. Only in shape between fights. Hope his next one he shows up looking like this, with that fire again. But i think we all know, the best days are gone. That dog back in the OG days is gone. Great fights, good memories. Its too bad he traded it for partying.
I dont think he has become what he has hated. He was always troubled,and his demons finally got the best of him,and now hes old and its too late, I dont think its a contradiction.

He was always struggling. When you see his brother,Nate was always more relaxed and chill,had less trauma to deal with.

After his last fight with Robbie Lawler id rather see him stay retired or only fight CM Punk caliber opponents

Back