Nick Diaz ready for Khamzat

Khamzat destroys Nick and Nate in the same night

If anyone deserves a gimme fight it's Nick Diaz. And if he says he had an injury before Lawler I believe him. Please don't try and fight Khamzat though

In fact wouldn't he be better of boxing a YT guy prob more money?

What a disappointment that was…Cesar Gracie said after the Robbie fight that Nick had a bad neck injury going into the fight or something like that, which could explain why he showed up looking so bad, but idk what was true or if it was ever addressed again
I've never know the Diaz Brothers to be liars, so I can accept their claim. Diaz 1, 2, 5. Carlos ran.

Dagestani will smesh this guy i have no doubt in my mind. that being said..... Diaz Bros for life brooo smoke weed every day boiiiii

He was looking in great shape coming to the Robbie fight.

Then he showed up fat, moved the fight 15 pounds lighter and quit mid fight.

What a disappointment that was…Cesar Gracie said after the Robbie fight that Nick had a bad neck injury going into the fight or something like that, which could explain why he showed up looking so bad, but idk what was true or if it was ever addressed again

Agreed. Didn’t expect him to look great, but thought he’d be in shape. I do recall hearing something similar about his neck…I thought he even had surgery on it too, but am not 100% on that.

Back