McGregor calls Diaz a 'fajita'

I don't like shit like that. I think he's referring to seeing Nate as a meal there to eat but fajita is a poor choice given Nates heritage
Why's it a poor choice?

How pussified has this world became?

And people weren't up and arms about Rogan's comments about Dada 5000. Fuck outs here. Shertards are pathetic.

Up in arms about Dada stereotype. Proceeds to use word 'shertard', insinuating poster is dumb.

If you need to have these two sanitize their language to the point it's sterile, you need to consider another sport to follow. Seriously, either you are trolling, being overly dramatic, or you are so weak minded that the sounds that come out of these guys mouths offend you so much you feel it warrants a lifetime ban? What do you expect when you put McG and a Diaz in the same room 2 weeks before they get locked in a cage and fight?
It's not really that, but the fact that if someone else had said something to that effect, Dana would ban him/fine him. UFC is very selective about how to implement their "rules and regulations," especially the inside people like Conor, RRR, etc.

Jesus you fucking babies. Get the hell over yourselves. SJW's have no place in MMA. Call someone a midget. Call them a fajita. Call them whatever you want and fight.

And give thanks to whatever god you believe in you live in such a world that is so comfortable that you can get upset over some fucking WORDS.

Who gives a shit, Mendes, Lamas, Cerrone all threw racist slurs back and forth with Conor.

Did you guys miss every other Conor press conference? He constantly spews racial slurs.

It's threads like these that make me secretly hope Trump gets elected.
I was actually going to write something along the lines of this; excluding the secretly. Trump bless their bleeding hearts.

A fajita is when you get to make your own taco and the steak is on a hot pan

I don't like shit like that. I think he's referring to seeing Nate as a meal there to eat but fajita is a poor choice given Nates heritage
Cry about it then. If that ruffles your feathers, you lose a man card.

858.gif

It's threads like these that make me secretly hope Trump gets elected.

Seriously.

He should lay off the racial slurs. Especially the dumb ones that make no sense.

Conor saying something stupid...

XWOuu8G.gif

It was funny when Conor called him a Mexican. I think that's the first time I've heard somebody call Nate that, lol.

Jesus you fucking babies. Get the hell over yourselves. SJW's have no place in MMA. Call someone a midget. Call them a fajita. Call them whatever you want and fight.

And give thanks to whatever god you believe in you live in such a world that is so comfortable that you can get upset over some fucking WORDS.
SJWs deserve to be subjected to 10 minute long triangle chokes.

Back