McGregor calls Diaz a 'fajita'

I am just trying to put the situation in context for the guy I replied too, just because people say lucky charms etc in the US doesn't mean there arent things that are off limits for the Irish.

It seems like a pretty harmless comment to me but I am Australian, the most racist country on earth.
Oh ok, cool. I just read one post that said fighters had brought up the potato famine and I was wondering who. I doubt any fighter would stoop that low.

Overpressure, post: 113863949, member: 476825"]Conor, come on.
Could you try not to be a douchebag ffs?[/QUOTE]
Overpressure, come on.
Could you try not to be a douchebag ffs?

But when people call Mcgregor leprechaun it's not racism right ?

Tired of people being offended by everything and seeing racism everywhere. At this rythm it will be offensive to call someone latino or asian in 20 years.

I thought he was talking about Frank and Lorenzo...

Fajita is kind of whatever I guess but Cholo is well defined. It's an offensive racist slur.

cho·lo
ˈCHōlō/
noun
  1. a Latin American with Indian blood; a mestizo.
    • US informal offensive
      a lower-class Mexican, especially in an urban area.
    • US
      a teenage boy, especially in a Mexican-American community, who is a member of a street gang.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...cholo&oq=cholo&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1069j0j7

"Derogatory or offensive conduct, including without limitation insulting language, symbols, or actions about a person's ethnic background, heritage, color, race, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender or sexual orientation."

So much for the conduct policy.
But Latin people can use the word "cholo" right? That's not racist when you use it in your on ethnic grouping.

Haha get it? Because Nate is of Latin descent. Anyone who is offended by this should reevaluate their life.

Holy shit lol, do me a favor. Go walking down the sidewalk and the first latino you see, call him a fajita. Then report back here if he took it as a racist statement. Include photos from the hospital if possible.

Thin skinned Sherdogers are turning into sizzling fajitas

times really have changed if this is offensive and racism.

I'll continue to find it funny, sue me!

fajita is food, its quite spicy and very tasty. thats a lovely compliment.

"Given Nate's heritage"... do you really need it spelled out for you?

McGregor fans are worse than Scientologists. Conor has a history of this shit though. He called Siver, who is a German, a Nazi. He goes over the line every opportunity he gets and his fans play dumb.

"Given Nate's heritage"... do you really need it spelled out for you?
See, his heritage is the exact reason Conor should and did choose those words unless your a full blown pussy you would see that.

Whatever...just fight fire with fire... Nate should just call out Mcgregor for being a potato-munching, alcoholic, jig-dancing leprechaun. Maybe throw some shamrocks him at the weigh-ins....for good luck. Problem solved.

Is he implying he is a fake Mexican, like a fajita is an American dish just inspired by Mexican cuisine? I don't know if fajitas are legit Mexican or not.

Why's it a poor choice?

How pussified has this world became?

Cry about it then. If that ruffles your feathers, you lose a man card.

858.gif

Seriously.

I can assure you I'm not in the slightest bit offended. And I hate the PC culture we have found ourself engulfed with in the 21st century. But if you want to jump to that conclusion all power to u

I hate that certain things are ok to say about certain people. There was a thread yesterday about how rogan said something about fried chicken and orange soda in relation to dada. It took a different theme to this thread. There was no 'man card' or pc principal comments going on.

To me, I agree entirely with trey Parker and Matt stone. It's either all ok or none of it is. neither offended me, nor do I get all prissy about brown pride/white pride bullshit.

But Conor doesn't need to stoop to ethnic slurs. And if he had said one to a black guy there would be all hell on. That's why I don't like it

People who cry 'racism' are a bunch of pussies to begin with. Who gives a sh*t what they have to say?

I predict accusations of racism. It's a new one on me. Is it supposed to be a pun on 'fattie'?

I guess cause he looks like one.

P. S: please stop the SJW crybully outrage nonsense, he mocked him using food... That's childish but is not something really ofensive

Back