McGregor calls Diaz a 'fajita'

Everyone saying Cholo is a racial slur...as a Canadian I had no idea. I thought it was a joke like saying someone is a wanksta...

The other thing that came to my mind is that song...
like a cholo

I doubt Conor is openly racist or racist at all. He just doesn't know all the PC terms to use and not use. Hell you guys in the USA haven't known for long either.

I was thinking Family Guy when Peter orders "a thousand chicken fah-jia-tahs"

As a Jew who survived WW2, I can tell you that somebody once called me a bagel and it was like another holocaust.

The Guals were pushed out of France by Frankish tribes running from the Huns. Celts were in Britain and Spain after that where the German tribes then pushed them out of England.
They were not pushed out, just conquered, the genetics show this and that is why french people don't look german.

The same in spain, spain was conquered by the visigoths and later moors but most people are still celto iberians genetically.

Isn't this the same white boy that was crying about what a real Money fighter(Mayweather) said? This dude is seriously a fookin clown. "I don't care about the fookin belt either!" lol.

Fajita is kind of whatever I guess but Cholo is well defined. It's an offensive racist slur.

cho·lo
ˈCHōlō/
noun
  1. a Latin American with Indian blood; a mestizo.
    • US informal offensive
      a lower-class Mexican, especially in an urban area.
    • US
      a teenage boy, especially in a Mexican-American community, who is a member of a street gang.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...cholo&oq=cholo&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1069j0j7

"Derogatory or offensive conduct, including without limitation insulting language, symbols, or actions about a person's ethnic background, heritage, color, race, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender or sexual orientation."

So much for the conduct policy.
Well let's see him go outside in Cali and start making fun of Cholos. Now that would be fookin funny!

lmao at all you pussy's crying about racism, yeah remember that next time you make a tea drinking joke about us English or a alcoholic joke about the Irish, cunts.
Irish and English aren't races.

Back