McGregor calls Diaz a 'fajita'

It's only racist if a white man says it.
Here are the facts:
Diaz is probably 95% Caucasian.
Diaz, and the rest of the UFC, have insinuated racist comments referencing McGregor's Irish heritage (one of the most berated heritages in Europe)
Diaz (based off memory) has called McGregor a leprechaun mother fucker, a direct insult at his ethnicity - similarly to McGregor calling Diaz a cholo.

He should've said he'd celebrate his win with a fajita and a Corona. Someone made a similar statement once and it also caused a bit of crying and wringing of the panties around here.

I like it how everybody who sits here and says "toughen up" would never in their life call a Latino a fajita, burrito or etc in to their face. Little keyboard warriors.

I hate to jump on Conor here but didn't he also call Dos Anjos a "Spic" at there press conference.. Anyone else catch that?

An insult isn't very effective if it doesn't offend

Holy shit lol, do me a favor. Go walking down the sidewalk and the first latino you see, call him a fajita. Then report back here if he took it as a racist statement. Include photos from the hospital if possible.
You'd still probably get your ass kicked if you called him an ice cream sandwich.

You'd still probably get your ass kicked if you called him an ice cream sandwich.

Yea but the fact remains, you can't call a Latino or a Mexican a "fajita" then claim it isn't racist the way Conor fans are. Its every bit as racist as calling him a taco or a beaner.

It's not really that, but the fact that if someone else had said something to that effect, Dana would ban him/fine him. UFC is very selective about how to implement their "rules and regulations," especially the inside people like Conor, RRR, etc.

I can respect that point.

I was gonna find the links of Lamas dressed as a Leprechaun and saying things or find the one where Cerrone says he'll bend him over and etc.
That's not racism though. "Irish" is a nationality.

Look at all you communist word warriors....absolutely pathetic.

Yea but the fact remains, you can't call a Latino or a Mexican a "fajita" then claim it isn't racist the way Conor fans are. Its every bit as racist as calling him a taco or a beaner.

Of course he is using it as a provocation, but there is this thing called context, he didn't approach some guy from the street, Nate disrespect him also, and guess what, they are gonna climb on a cage and fight, this is a brutal sport and doesn't need a bunch of sensitive people getting offended over dumb comments from Conor, Joe or anyone.

Last edited:
I actually thought the thing that was going to get him into trouble was when he was talking about fighters and their "vaginas." I joke around like that with my friends, but it's not really appropriate on the big stage. The UFC has chick fighters now, and feminists will jump all over that sh*t........

Fajita is kind of whatever I guess but Cholo is well defined. It's an offensive racist slur.

cho·lo
ˈCHōlō/
noun
  1. a Latin American with Indian blood; a mestizo.
    • US informal offensive
      a lower-class Mexican, especially in an urban area.
    • US
      a teenage boy, especially in a Mexican-American community, who is a member of a street gang.

https://www.google.com/search?sourc...cholo&oq=cholo&aqs=chrome..69i57j0l5.1069j0j7

"Derogatory or offensive conduct, including without limitation insulting language, symbols, or actions about a person's ethnic background, heritage, color, race, national origin, age, religion, disability, gender or sexual orientation."

So much for the conduct policy.
When Dana is riding your dick, you can say whatever the fuck you want. This isn't an actual sporting league.

So this is racist but calling McGregor a leprechaun isn't?

Whatever...just fight fire with fire... Nate should just call out Mcgregor for being a potato-munching, alcoholic, jig-dancing leprechaun. Maybe throw some shamrocks him at the weigh-ins....for good luck. Problem solved.

But according to "anti-PC" shertards that's "ANTI-WHYTE". As we know white men are totally oppressed.

It's only racist if a white man says it.
Here are the facts:
Diaz is probably 95% Caucasian.
Diaz, and the rest of the UFC, have insinuated racist comments referencing McGregor's Irish heritage (one of the most berated heritages in Europe)
Diaz (based off memory) has called McGregor a leprechaun mother fucker, a direct insult at his ethnicity - similarly to McGregor calling Diaz a cholo.

Yeah because that's the worst double standard in the world, it's critizing whites for once. Anti-PC neckbeards get so triggered over others getting triggered.

Back