McGregor calls Diaz a 'fajita'

lmao at all you pussy's crying about racism, yeah remember that next time you make a tea drinking joke about us English or a alcoholic joke about the Irish, cunts.
That ain't no joke bro, drunk already and its not even 1pm.

I am sure if you went to Belfast and started making fun of the potato famine they wouldn't be too thrilled

You'd most likely get your head kicked in. And who exactly made fun of the potato famine (apart from Shertards) in regards to Conor?

But why is it not equally offensive when tons of fighters mention potatoes and leprechauns and lucky charms when discussing McGregor?

Why are you assuming we don't think it is? Nate never said something like this. Whats your point here?

lmao at all you pussy's crying about racism, yeah remember that next time you make a tea drinking joke about us English or a alcoholic joke about the Irish, cunts.

No doubt. The PC police can eat a bag of dicks

12742352_1042326309157039_4425220722255797307_n.jpg

Absolute 100% pure racism. Lifetime ban. #boytcottUFC

If you need to have these two sanitize their language to the point it's sterile, you need to consider another sport to follow. Seriously, either you are trolling, being overly dramatic, or you are so weak minded that the sounds that come out of these guys mouths offend you so much you feel it warrants a lifetime ban? What do you expect when you put McG and a Diaz in the same room 2 weeks before they get locked in a cage and fight?

Yeah, or badass viking joke about us Swedes ..

oh my fuckin god, do you pussies get offended at everything?

go cry some more

And people weren't up and arms about Rogan's comments about Dada 5000. Fuck outs here. Shertards are pathetic.

Sometimes I look at this world and think "This world is fucked,"

That is because the slightest thing wrong and then get all up in arms about it! Calling someone a Fajita, seriously...

You'd most likely get your head kicked in. And who exactly made fun of the potato famine (apart from Shertards) in regards to Conor?
I am just trying to put the situation in context for the guy I replied too, just because people say lucky charms etc in the US doesn't mean there arent things that are off limits for the Irish.

It seems like a pretty harmless comment to me but I am Australian, the most racist country on earth.

As an Englishman of German and Irish descent I must say Mexican cuisine is far superior to Irish cuisine. Although Mexican food is only good for an occasional treat.

It's threads like these that make me secretly hope Trump gets elected.

Back