McGregor calling Wrestlers/Grapplers Jock Sniffers but..

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

How heartbroken were you when Conor was scared shitless after a jock sniffer made him tap like a bitch?

See that left eye of Conor's in the pic? He didn't get that from Khabib "jock sniffing". He got put on his ass by Khabib's striking.

wrestler will give conor and his entire fans nightmare for the rest of their life lmao

wrestlers are just people afraid to take risks. Unlike BJJ guys and strikers.

Theres a reason most of the boring fighters in MMA are wrestlers
you are on sheepdog since 2010, and you really saying that khabib is boring to watch ? honestly ?

I wonder what he thinks of Dillon Danus

He claimed a submission isnt a real win.

Conor has 15 years less exp. than Khabib, but he still won 1 round.

Conor 2.0 KOs him ded.

If you are an MMA fighter and you can't stand people going for takedowns ... go into Boxing or Kickboxing.

OH ... you don't like striking with BETTER strikers?

You want high level grapplers to forgo their grappling and strike with you instead ... gotcha.

thats the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. Id consider strikers people that actually engage in a fight on the feet. Id consider Gaethje a striker even though he has a wrestling base. My problem is wrestlers who just spam takedowns repeatedly. Its not fighting.
Watch golf if you don't understand and appreciate the beauty and versatility of MMA..

was that when he was throwing all those punches that missed?

nice of you to find the 1 still that proves he doesnt always sniff balls. Just 90% of the time

Right, he missed so many of those punches, that Canner got tired of staring up at the lights and thought he'd give up his back so he could stare at the mat instead.

Haha, what a delusional goof you are.

Keep licking Mctapper's balls

Khabib-Nurmagomedov-Laughing-UFC-1280x720.png

I think you're missing Conor's point. The jock sniffers in question often has the gameplan to wrestle from the outset, most of the time happy to win a decision. Conor on the other hand immediately goes at his opponent and tries to finish them. It's for this reason that half of Khabib's UFC wins are decisions (including the Tibau one), and he has just one first round finish in the UFC, a long time ago. Against Nate, Conor's plan was to take Nate's head off, despite the durability, cardio, and reach of his opponent. His plan failed, which is why he chose to shoot. You surely see the difference?
You ever shot a takedown on an opponent that’s striking? Not easy.

"true fight fans" = people who enjoy fights, and fighters' styles and skills, more than titles, rankings, and records.

I respect Khabib's accomplishments as a fighter. He's amazing. But the negative shit I say about him is true. By not acknowledging that, you're failing to acknowledge the positives of fighters like Conor, Tony, Gaethje, etc. Thus, it's YOU who's failing to respect fighters' accomplishments, not me. And no, I don't think I've ever used "casual" as a derogatory term. Some people are more into fighting than others, and that's fine. I think you're confused in that you think I'm calling those who aren't "true fight fans", casuals. I'm not. There are plenty of people on these forums who are neither.

I absolutely acknowledge the positives of those fighters. Don't put words in my mouth; I can simultaneously call bullshit on your criticisms of Khabib while wholeheartedly respecting the dynamic fighting styles utilized by the likes of Tony, Justin, and Conor. It's not mutually exclusive. This is a false dichotomy that you've created for your own agenda and I'm not buying it.

its a part of fighting... but its done to avoid risk. Its the pussy way of fighting. Striking involves plenty of risk, as does BJJ. the takedown spammers are just pussies
Soo... Silva was being a little bitch against Maia since he could've easily followed him to the ground and thrown some fight ending shots, regardless of risk?

I've been a fan for a long time now and I've seen some of my favourite fighters get wrestle fucked. I've also been wrestle fucked in training and if you aren't good enough to stuff the takedown, get up or throw submissions to deter an opponent from wanting to take you down (Frankie/Ortega) than you deserve to have your ass on the ground.

I kind of soured a little bit on GSP when he went after Bisping
Just seems like he took the easiest path, and I always thought he was cute concerned about his legacy which meant he ended up almost picking fights he knew he could win or playing it safe

hes boring to watch.

grapplers are boring.

this is a well known fact.

Some grapplers are boring like Usman and Covington because they just take guys down and throw a few punches until the guy gets up, then they repeat the cycle. They can't transition that well to get subs so they just lay around. Khabib's top game is way different. He lands lots of strikes and transitions much better than these others. His fighting style is anything but boring. When you have a guy that can control the guy under him that well all while punching him repeatedly and talking to people outside the cage, there's something to be said.

Back