McGregor calling Wrestlers/Grapplers Jock Sniffers but..

Yeah like when Conor had 1 round to KO a jock sniffer but got slapped in the face like a bitch instead. You guys are pathetic lol
the first round in which the sack sniffer spammed takedowns to avoid fighting? cool story bro

some strikers are boring... but they are risking being KO'd by standing with their opponents.

ie they take far more risks than the ones who only wrestle

Yeah like when Conor had 1 round to KO a jock sniffer but got slapped in the face like a bitch instead. You guys are pathetic lol
I didnt know MMA was a sport for sack sniffers

lol MIXED Martial Arts....cry some more

the first round in which the sack sniffer spammed takedowns to avoid fighting? cool story bro

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

How heartbroken were you when Conor was scared shitless after a jock sniffer made him tap like a bitch?

350_Khabib_Nurmagomedov_yells_at_Conor_McGregor.0.jpg

How heartbroken were you when Conor was scared shitless after a jock sniffer made him tap like a bitch?
I was fine, all he done was outgrapple him and make Conor tired. after 4 rounds of what Khabib fans call a "beating" Conor has a small mark under his eye.

Conor does more damage than that in 40 seconds. But when you fight a sack sniffer taking damage isnt ever a worry

Are people seriously crying about wreslters using their wrestling to win fights? Is that what is goong on rn?

Like it's called MIXED martial arts for a reason.
You people keep getting crazier I swear.

You guys still not over it?

How do those lemons taste?

<28>

Conor is also the guy who whined after the Mayweather fight that boxing isn't real fighting because all you do is just stand there and punch.

Then, of course, he bitched that Khabib didn't want to stand there and punch with him.

It's always a new excuse with this geek after he gets his ass handed to him.

There’s always Muay Thai......but I have a feeling Conor would stay well clear of that.

Little reward, and getting beaten senseless my a 130lb unknown Thai bloke wouldn’t be a good look.

I was fine, all he done was outgrapple him and make Conor tired. after 4 rounds of what Khabib fans call a "beating" Conor has a small mark under his eye.

Conor does more damage than that in 40 seconds. But when you fight a sack sniffer taking damage isnt ever a worry

Yeah Conor tapped because he was fine and didnt panic or feel pain. LOL what a pathetic butthurt twat you are. Like I said go watch boxing, kickboxing or muay thai if you dont like grappling

lol what a pathetic butthurt twat you are. Like I said go watch boxing, kickboxing or muay thai if you dont like grappling
you seem upset... do you need a hug?

Boxing, K1, Muay Thai, Lethwei....the options are there for a guy that wants to fight but doesn’t want to grapple.

The issue Conor has with grappling is simply that he’s not all that good at it. Khabib took him down and bludgeoned him before making him submit, he tried to takedown Diaz once in ‘panic wrestler’ mode and Diaz made him submit.

Basically, if you don’t want to grapple, MMA probably isn’t for you.

its a part of fighting... but its done to avoid risk. Its the pussy way of fighting. Striking involves plenty of risk, as does BJJ. the takedown spammers are just pussies
It is the strike/jitz proponent's duty to embarrass the 'wrestler' by punishing as badly as possible the first and any subsequent attempt at 'takedown' of given fighter willing to actually fight for it. Symple! When you fail, by calling jock sniffer you autodiss yourself...

Wrestling to negate your opponents offense while trying to improve position to inflict damage I can live with and laud fighters who are good at it. Wrestling to negate offense in order to achieve dominant position or takedown to win rounds with stalling tactics should be
<Deported1><Deported1><Deported1>
Yellow card for timidity, followed by mass shaming on social media

Impeding the fight from occurring isn’t winning it is unimpressivly doing the minimum and taking a roster spot from more deserving fighters... SEE Eliass Aviodadoro

He isn't criticising a discipline. Wrestling is a skill, and one he's used occasionally in his fights. He's criticising the mindset that certain fighters have. Ones who game the system, relying on the existence of time limits and decisions to get their wins. Khabib will never be respected as a true fighter by true fight fans for this reason. It's the same reason Mike Tyson is so respected within boxing. He goes all out to finish his opponent legitimately. And as a result, is the most feared HW in boxing history, despite not being the best.
WORD. WORD!<{monica}><{monica}><{cuts}>

<{monica}><NoneOfMy>

English. Use your words. I know what you're saying though. Conor's mentality may be flawed too, but this is besides the point. He's criticising "crotch sniffers", and that's the subject. He isn't that. Whether or not Conor has the "bitch" mentality you're suggesting is an entirely different subject. And one I disagree with you on. The fact that he fights like he does (going after his opponent) is BECAUSE he has a lot of heart, and less fear than other fighters. His submission losses are just him going out on his shield after his risky plans fail. By criticising him you've just given him a backhanded compliment.
<WellThere>,<{monica}>
btw been a while since I enjoyed a thread like herein
Congratz, Thread Sherdogger or whatever TS stand for!

thats the dumbest shit Ive ever heard. Id consider strikers people that actually engage in a fight on the feet. Id consider Gaethje a striker even though he has a wrestling base. My problem is wrestlers who just spam takedowns repeatedly. Its not fighting.
Go watch boxing.

Nah man, if your opponent is able to take you down, hold you down, slap you around, insult you whilst slapping you around and you can't do anything. You should start asking yourself some questions

very few fighters apart from Khabib have the ability to take people down and slap them around. All the Usmans, Askrens etc just hold people down

Back