McGregor calling Wrestlers/Grapplers Jock Sniffers but..

theres a difference between going for a takedown when hurt, and going for a takedown to sniff ballsack

Yeah, ones a desperate pussy move to save your dying ass, the other is a clever game plan.

Watch golf if you don't understand and appreciate the beauty and versatility of MMA..
so because I dont like a particular style of grappler Ive to stop watching MMA?

na noob, Ive been a fan of the sport for almost 2 decades. Guess you have to deal with me having opinions and not responding, because I aint going anywhere

Yeah, ones a desperate pussy move to save your dying ass, the other is a clever game plan.
you have a funny idea of what it is to be a pussy... pussies dont engage in a fight.

Like a certain fuzzy hatted fella

I mean, he didn't even go for an outside single or double. Just dived face first right into Nate's stick to sniff his jock.
he immediately was looking to pass but got caught in a guillotine

Khabib just does it to do it... bit weird

Right, he missed so many of those punches, that Canner got tired of staring up at the lights and thought he'd give up his back so he could stare at the mat instead.

Haha, what a delusional goof you are.

Keep licking Mctapper's balls

View attachment 715201
you think Conor got tired from the punches that missed? lol

try from being smothered, you clowns are hilarious

Soo... Silva was being a little bitch against Maia since he could've easily followed him to the ground and thrown some fight ending shots, regardless of risk?

I've been a fan for a long time now and I've seen some of my favourite fighters get wrestle fucked. I've also been wrestle fucked in training and if you aren't good enough to stuff the takedown, get up or throw submissions to deter an opponent from wanting to take you down (Frankie/Ortega) than you deserve to have your ass on the ground.
Silva is a striker and wanted to engage on the feet. Even though Maia was badly outclassed he couldve landed a hail mary shot at any time. So no... its not comparable ya mentalist

do me a favour guys... stop crying by the time you respond. thank ye kindly ;)

I see you learned a new word. Next time try to lean one that can help you get a job. Is your girlfriend still supporting you?
hate to break it to you dipshit, but "sniff ballsack" is technically 2 words.

Are you still making up things about me yeah? you need to get over this obsession with me, its a bit weird

Silva is a striker and wanted to engage on the feet. Even though Maia was badly outclassed he couldve landed a hail mary shot at any time. So no... its not comparable ya mentalist
There's a far bigger chance Silva hit a sub than Maia hit a hail marry KO.

I'm just trying to put it into prospective that no style of MMA should be discredited. Chael Sonnen has been subbed by triangles and armbars from top control but he still engages.

hate to break it to you dipshit, but "sniff ballsack" is technically 2 words.

Are you still making up things about me yeah? you need to get over this obsession with me, its a bit weird

For a man seemingly opposed to sniffing balls you sure seem obsessed with it. Did you get a job yet? Or is this new hobby of yours fill your time?

There's a far bigger chance Silva hit a sub than Maia hit a hail marry KO.

I'm just trying to put it into prospective that no style of MMA should be discredited. Chael Sonnen has been subbed by triangles and armbars from top control but he still engages.
on Maia... yeah cool story bro.

you can try, but you'll fail

For a man seemingly opposed to sniffing balls you sure seem obsessed with it.
its topical to the thread. You on the other hand seem obsessed with me, and possibly my ballsack.

Id just like to tell you to back off ya freak

Some grapplers are boring like Usman and Covington because they just take guys down and throw a few punches until the guy gets up, then they repeat the cycle. They can't transition that well to get subs so they just lay around. Khabib's top game is way different. He lands lots of strikes and transitions much better than these others. His fighting style is anything but boring. When you have a guy that can control the guy under him that well all while punching him repeatedly and talking to people outside the cage, there's something to be said.
<36>

He is boring.

its topical to the thread. You on the other hand seem obsessed with me, and possibly my ballsack.

Id just like to tell you to back off ya freak

You can’t even keep the words out of your mouth. All this Conor talk, and his big win must have you salivating.

Wow TS, did you come up with this all on your own?

Back