McG fans! Come forth from the shadows from whence ye hide!

The GOATS of the sport pay homage to the Diaz brothers, YOUR opinions just don’t measure up.
My opinion is that the Diaz brothers aren't GOATs, or can't you understand English? Your comment seems to back that up by describing others as GOATs.

I'm still here losers. Been here.

He lost to the best LW in the world that has never lost...........shit happens. Can still beat him in a rematch. Can also absolutely tool everyone is in the division
Oh really?
diaz_vs_mcgregor-2.jpg gettyimages-513971508-1024x683.jpg i.jpg web1_mma-ufc202gamer_082016ev_061_6878420.jpg Nate-Diaz-points-laughs-Conor-McGregor-202.png Stop Running.png

Nick Diaz pro at 18yo. In 14 years of competition(37 fights), only stopped twice, 1 tko & 1 doctor stoppage due to cuts. Multiple Org. Champ before his 21st birthday. SF WW Champ at 26yo.
View attachment 476179

Nate Diaz pro at 19yo. In 12 years of competition(30 fights) stopped only twice, 1 sub & 1 tko. Title holder at 20yo. TUF5 winner at 22yo. Multiple record holder in the UFC.
View attachment 476177

Two of the best fighters to never earn a UFC title PERIOD

there's a massive gap between what actual martial artists / fighters say about the Diaz bros and the average fan.

Most fighters acknowledge that they're high level fighters who are a tough fight for almost anyone, Nate In particular Is very underrated. He doesn't get the credit he deserves for 2 reasons, one of them being Mcgregor and the other most people just don't know anything about mma. I view him on the same level I do peak NIck.

I know a lot of you went overboard and now are feeling ashamed at your nutthuggery. That’s a good thing, you should be ashamed. Never raise a man to such heights for he is just a man.

“Idolatry is really not good for anyone. Not even the idols.”
- John Bach

But your overcompensation now is just as misguided. In your shame, you now disrespect the man and his accomplishments in a sad attempt to rebuild your own egos and balance the scales.

“Conor McGregor was never my friend” - Kenny Florian

Understand that this game we love is as dynamic as dynamic can be. An up and down rollercoaster with the only guarantee being that the ride WILL come to an end... but are you all so sure the McG train has made its last stop?

Respect and appreciation is what we owe these warriors, not worship or blind loyalty. Take the lesson and grow from it and make your fandom great again!

“Those who cannot learn from the past are doomed to repeat it”
- George Santayana

Conor fans, stand the fu** up!

View attachment 475697
I'm a big Connor fan, not exactly sure what you want from me though.

My opinion is that the Diaz brothers aren't GOATs, or can't you understand English? Your comment seems to back that up by describing others as GOATs.
there's a massive gap between what actual martial artists / fighters say about the Diaz bros and the average fan.

Most fighters acknowledge that they're high level fighters who are a tough fight for almost anyone, Nate In particular Is very underrated. He doesn't get the credit he deserves for 2 reasons, one of them being Mcgregor and the other most people just don't know anything about mma. I view him on the same level I do peak NIck.

@elanimalsantana
I never once, used the word GOAT to describe either brother. I said they were “two of the best to ever do it” - exact words. Best to ever do it, like Overeem, Chuck, Hendo, Saku, Penn, etc. ... GOAT is used to describe the best of the best. Now you may disagree that the Diaz brothers share the ranks of the Penns and the Hendos and that’s your opinion but the opinions of the greats of this sport put both brothers right up there.

Op came here to post after he woke up from his incident.

Victory by dispiriting the other side with relentless and obnoxious conflict is detrimental to family, society, and mammalian bonding itself.

Conor is a legend. Made Aldo and Eddie look like bums. Your hate makes you blind. I'll always be a fan.

Back