McG fans! Come forth from the shadows from whence ye hide!

Conor gets shit on for a reason.

No one talked shit about Frankie Edgar when he got uppercuted off the ground by Ortega.

Hmmmm, I wonder why everyone respects Frankie yet no one respects Conor? It might have something to do with Frankie staying respectful and humble throughout his career.

Heero**, posted:
Khabib was a nightmare match up for Conor and I truly believe that was not the same Conor in there. His movement was way off. I think the rematch will be much more competitive.
Somewhat Agree With You
Feed some top 5-10's to Conor so we can be entertained.
Can't Argue With That
Khabib is a boring fighter.
^^^ This is Shertarded Nit-Wittery

20180807_180227.png

Last edited:
Conor gets shit on for a reason.

No one talked shit about Frankie Edgar when he got uppercuted off the ground by Ortega.

Hmmmm, I wonder why everyone respects Frankie yet no one respects Conor? It might have something to do with Frankie staying respectful and humble throughout his career.
And not being a trash talking front running quitter

I ain't go nowhere, and I ain't going nowhere, Conor will always be the charismatic, sharp dressed, witty, brash, and ballsy motherfucker that got me into MMA in the first place.

Anyone who thinks I'm not worthy of calling myself a Hardcore because of this, Go fuck yourself.

imagen-sin-titulo.jpg
images3C7IVL71.jpg

Conor's fanbase is stronger than ever. Eeerreeee

Conor fan forever. I just recognize his limitations. And khabib is one of them.

I'm still here losers. Been here.

He lost to the best LW in the world that has never lost...........shit happens. Can still beat him in a rematch. Can also absolutely tool everyone is in the division

What’s pitiful is you saying Nate fu**ing Diaz like you think he’s some chump. The Diaz brothers are two of the best to ever do it, you just have no clue.
No, they aren't. They are very good fighters but not anywhere near "two of the best to ever". That comment alone shows that "you just have no clue".
im-not-laughing.jpg

No, they aren't. They are very good fighters but not anywhere near "two of the best to ever". That comment alone shows that "you just have no clue".
View attachment 476125

Nick Diaz pro at 18yo. In 14 years of competition(37 fights), only stopped twice, 1 tko & 1 doctor stoppage due to cuts. Multiple Org. Champ before his 21st birthday. SF WW Champ at 26yo.
8D897579-1A8F-4D8D-AFAB-72ECD8D6BFF4.png

Nate Diaz pro at 19yo. In 12 years of competition(30 fights) stopped only twice, 1 sub & 1 tko. Title holder at 20yo. TUF5 winner at 22yo. Multiple record holder in the UFC.
A9ED4F1D-CC36-4D1C-B6A7-28CCF2E36B11.png

Two of the best fighters to never earn a UFC title PERIOD

elanimalsantana said:
View attachment 476125

Nick Diaz pro at 18yo. In 14 years of competition(37 fights), only stopped twice, 1 tko & 1 doctor stoppage due to cuts. Multiple Org. Champ before his 21st birthday. SF WW Champ at 26yo.
View attachment 476179

Nate Diaz pro at 19yo. In 12 years of competition(30 fights) stopped only twice, 1 sub & 1 tko. Title holder at 20yo. TUF5 winner at 22yo. Multiple record holder in the UFC.
View attachment 476177

I stand by my statement, they are very good fighters and I enjoy watching them ply their trade but they're not "two of the best ever". Nothing you posted changes that, if anything it only backs me up.

I'm still a huge McGregor fan and can't wait to see him back in there. Conor haters are all soy boys, cucks and boomers. No one gives a fuck about those losers.
Says the one who lives vicariously through somebody else.

Very few people are Conor haters. We just hate his obnoxious fan girls.

It's hilarious seeing Conor fans try to play the victim lol

View attachment 476179

View attachment 476177

Nate Diaz is a journeyman. Period.
And your little expose (that i certainly didn't fucking read) won't change the following facts:
- ktfo by Josh Thompson
- raped by RDA,Rory,and Benson
- didn't win the rematch against Condom when he was the one who laid out the blue print and exposed his shit cardio

Fun guys to watch, him and Nick, but they're far from elite, and they'll never touch a UFC belt

I stand by my statement, they are very good fighters and I enjoy watching them ply their trade but they're not "two of the best ever". Nothing you posted changes that, if anything it only backs me up.

Nate Diaz is a journeyman. Period.
And your little expose (that i certainly didn't fucking read) won't change the following facts:
- ktfo by Josh Thompson
- raped by RDA,Rory,and Benson
- didn't win the rematch against Condom when he was the one who laid out the blue print and exposed his shit cardio

Fun guys to watch, him and Nick, but they're far from elite, and they'll never touch a UFC belt

The GOATS of the sport pay homage to the Diaz brothers, YOUR opinions just don’t measure up.

Back