McG fans! Come forth from the shadows from whence ye hide!

25038782_138577793474664_5140916136363163648_n.jpg

is it me or does Conor look very aged after the Khabib fight?
Why are all your posts so gay? Go get some fresh air you sad little man.

Conor scraped by a razor close decision against Nate fucking Diaz and you are celebrating.

Just a pitiful fanbase through and through.

What’s pitiful is you saying Nate fu**ing Diaz like you think he’s some chump. The Diaz brothers are two of the best to ever do it, you just have no clue.

I ain't go nowhere, and I ain't going nowhere, Conor will always be the charismatic, sharp dressed, witty, brash, and ballsy motherfucker that got me into MMA in the first place.

Anyone who thinks I'm not worthy of calling myself a Hardcore because of this, Go fuck yourself.

So you got into MMA for all those reasons and none of it is about his fighting skills.

Damn. Can't get anymore casual than that.

I'm a fan as in fuck his haters and gif posting like whores..

He's making it hard to be a fan though.. i think the conor i really liked died when he laid aldo out.. now he's louder than he's funny..

That shows you're not really an asshole.

I apoligize

for absolutely foookin nutthing!

Why are all your posts so gay? Go get some fresh air you sad little man.

Talks about giving away his manhood
I would give me left nut to see Ortega vs. McGregor if he beats Max.

talks about men clothing on an MMA forum
I find a lot of the examples used to be embarrassing.

I like a lot of classical looks but this new fruity age of frilly clown clothing and ballhuggers has me skipping out.

lol mam you have been EXPOSED

Talks about giving away his manhood

talks about men clothing on an MMA forum

lol mam you have been EXPOSED
Did you really go through my post history for that?

They should put this Marc A guy on suicide watch he definitely has problems.

Man, those Conor fans are, a bit busy right now....
t9cw2g8g0rcy.jpg

tenor.gif

Pretty much the same thing nuthuggers said about the Khabib fight

Nah, tony gets rocked in almost every right...was rocked against lee, rocked against lando, badly rocked I might add....badly rocked, within seconds of being stopped by Pettis...and since tony really isn't a wrestler, good bjj, but not at takedowns...I can very easily see conor tagging and stopping tony...he's a completely different fighter than khabib.

Nah, tony gets rocked in almost every right...was rocked against lee, rocked against lando, badly rocked I might add....badly rocked, within seconds of being stopped by Pettis...and since tony really isn't a wrestler, good bjj, but not at takedowns...I can very easily see conor tagging and stopping tony...he's a completely different fighter than khabib.

I actually agree with you that Tony gets rocked quite a bit.

But you being right about that doesn’t change the fact that Conor nuthuggers did felt ridiculously confident that Conor would win Khabib easily.

Forever a fan. Just not much to talk about atm. Its been a crazy past few months with him. Got to let things settle down. Right now im more into the upcoming big fights in both MMA amd boxing.

Conor and his fans brought it all upon themselves.

The game Conor plays is high risk high reward and this time it didn't pay off.

Back