McG fans! Come forth from the shadows from whence ye hide!

Wise1

Black Belt
@Black
Reaction score
I know a lot of you went overboard and now are feeling ashamed at your nutthuggery. That’s a good thing, you should be ashamed. Never raise a man to such heights for he is just a man.

“Idolatry is really not good for anyone. Not even the idols.”
- John Bach

But your overcompensation now is just as misguided. In your shame, you now disrespect the man and his accomplishments in a sad attempt to rebuild your own egos and balance the scales.

“Conor McGregor was never my friend” - Kenny Florian

Understand that this game we love is as dynamic as dynamic can be. An up and down rollercoaster with the only guarantee being that the ride WILL come to an end... but are you all so sure the McG train has made its last stop?

Respect and appreciation is what we owe these warriors, not worship or blind loyalty. Take the lesson and grow from it and make your fandom great again!

“Those who cannot learn from the past are doomed to repeat it”
- George Santayana

Conor fans, stand the fu** up!

6D0F0064-60A3-4AD9-84C8-6B01BE25F022.gif

Last edited:
A whole lot of them are banned now. They could not handle reality punching them in the face.

I was with it, until the last sentence.

The Boys that ran away are pussies.....

UFC-205-Pre-fight-Press-Conference_611105_OpenGraphImage.jpg
I haven't gone anywhere

v9Mlqw.gif

It must be difficult to watch your idol get sodomized on PPV.

Several times now.

I know a lot of you went overboard and now are feeling ashamed at your nutthuggery. That’s a good thing, you should be ashamed. Never raise a man to such heights for he is just a man.

“Idolatry is really not good for anyone. Not even the idols.”
- John Bach

But your overcompensation now is just as misguided. In your shame, you now disrespect the man and his accomplishments in a sad attempt to rebuild your own egos and balance the scales.

“Conor McGregor was never my friend” - Kenny Florian

Understand that this game we love is as dynamic as dynamic can be. An up and down rollercoaster with the only guarantee being that the ride WILL come to an end... but are you all so sure the McG train has made its last stop?

Respect and appreciation is what we owe these warriors, not worship or blind loyalty. Take the lesson and grow from it and make your fandom great again!

“Those who cannot learn from the past are doomed to repeat it”
- George Santayana

Conor fans, stand the fu** up!

View attachment 475697

I’m still ridin wit the Mac, are YOU?!

Conor only deserves respect if he starts acting like a man and not a kardashian. Until then you should still be ashamed that you support him.

Sorry its just the way it is. No one is above the foundational morality upon which our society is built. Conman is a symbol of false manhood and to that end deserves to be shamed and mocked so that as few people as possible try to emulate him.

Was never a fan. Always recognised his talent though. Destroyed one of the best lightweights of all time in Alvarez

Khabib was a nightmare match up for Conor and I truly believe that was not the same Conor in there. His movement was way off. I think the rematch will be much more competitive.

Feed some top 5-10's to Conor so we can be entertained.

Khabib is a boring fighter.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
durbanik916
Back