Media Maycee Barber talks about how she had a stalker, effected her weight cut and interactions with all f

The stalker thing is scary as fuck, it sucks she had to deal with that.

She is lucky hers got put in prison, a lot of these stalkers aren’t necessarily doing anything illegal so it’s hard to get rid of them.

Not like this completely fixes the issue, but at least Maycee knows how to defend herself… some women are so vulnerable, especially if they can’t carry a firearm.
For anyone men or women out there who can't carry a firearm I would recommend carrying a Kabar TDI.

No sympthay here, tons of celebrities have far more stalkers and problems to deal with.

I don't consider herself much of a celebrity anyways.

Plus tons of girls have stalkers, plus it's easier for said stalkers to stalk them thanks to an app called snapchat.

No sympthay here, tons of celebrities have far more stalkers and problems to deal with.

I don't consider herself much of a celebrity anyways.

Plus tons of girls have stalkers, plus it's easier for said stalkers to stalk them thanks to an app called snapchat.

No sympathy for a human beings chased down by potential murders/rapists???

WTF???

<Varys01>

Sucks she has to deal with shit like this

Maycee deserves a break from people constantly shitting her

She is constantly improving from fight to fight plus she's young and no where near her prime

She seems like a really nice person and always seems to volunteering for charitable causes

The hate she gets is really undeserved
I don’t have any huge issues with her. Her confidence in the beginning from the DWCS was ok. She’s only done one thing that bothered me much. And that was when Roxanne whooped her, and Maycee got on the mic.

It wasn’t about you. Get your ass out of there, lady. And there was the fake bb bjj stuff. That’s not cool. But, I don’t think that was her idea.

No big deal. She’s seemed to come back to earth a bit. Mma can be very humbling.

I heard that Maycee Barber got into a physical altercation with her stalker but all she did was keep hitting air

cNYQDr2.gif
Judges should deduct her points for that

Sucks she has to deal with shit like this

Maycee deserves a break from people constantly shitting her

She is constantly improving from fight to fight plus she's young and no where near her prime

She seems like a really nice person and always seems to volunteering for charitable causes

The hate she gets is really undeserved
Im a fan of her and hope she does well !

And probably hit air herself
or shoot a takedown.

She's wide open. There is nothin stoppin for her counter attacking those slow predictable kicks. So i dont think the ref should intervene.

it was like the server was lagging and the kick came out 5 seconds after it was supposed to.

She is probably not confident to throw that kick with full power/speed so she just use it as a "hey,dont run in on me,cos i know how to do this" but it came out mad shitty lol. At least if it comes out like that,follow it up w something that looks good.

Back