Media Maycee Barber talks about how she had a stalker, effected her weight cut and interactions with all f

Crazy Librarian

僕は神だ
Banned
Reaction score
Timestamped.

“I had a pretty serious stalker situation which went on for about two-three years. At the time that I missed weight, that was when he was not in jail and he was somewhere in Denver and I was fighting in Denver so I was [under] super high stress. They had the SWAT after him, the security at the fight had a picture of him and knew, ‘Hey, this is the guy. Nobody lets this guy in.’ That happened during my weight cut so I was really stressed out. That’s not an excuse, I did what I could and I tried to make the weight and I missed the weight so that’s on me and I still wanted that fight so we made it work."

“But the end of that story is he’s in jail now. He’s being sentenced to like 10 years.”

“It’s not just me. Every female athlete is gonna have that. Every female is gonna have that. This world is dark and dirty and I feel like social media has allowed people to just say whatever they want and have no repercussions whatsoever."

“I don’t read through messages and it sucks because there’s times where there’s messages from young girls, young people, that are good, but the stalker that I had was impersonating a young girl so it’s hard to really decipher and figure out who is who and what’s what. So to protect my own self, I just try not to respond at all. I feel like a lot of people are doing the negative stuff to get a reaction and if you give them that reaction it fuels that and they make up this stuff in their mind. But to avoid all the creepers and the gross people, I just can’t respond. I can’t do it anymore.”

maycee-barber-ufc-fight-night-139-media-day-video.jpg

Sucks she has to deal with shit like this

Maycee deserves a break from people constantly shitting her

She is constantly improving from fight to fight plus she's young and no where near her prime

She seems like a really nice person and always seems to volunteering for charitable causes

The hate she gets is really undeserved

Timestamped.

“I had a pretty serious stalker situation which went on for about two-three years. At the time that I missed weight, that was when he was not in jail and he was somewhere in Denver and I was fighting in Denver so I was [under] super high stress. They had the SWAT after him, the security at the fight had a picture of him and knew, ‘Hey, this is the guy. Nobody lets this guy in.’ That happened during my weight cut so I was really stressed out. That’s not an excuse, I did what I could and I tried to make the weight and I missed the weight so that’s on me and I still wanted that fight so we made it work."

“But the end of that story is he’s in jail now. He’s being sentenced to like 10 years.”

“It’s not just me. Every female athlete is gonna have that. Every female is gonna have that. This world is dark and dirty and I feel like social media has allowed people to just say whatever they want and have no repercussions whatsoever."

“I don’t read through messages and it sucks because there’s times where there’s messages from young girls, young people, that are good, but the stalker that I had was impersonating a young girl so it’s hard to really decipher and figure out who is who and what’s what. So to protect my own self, I just try not to respond at all. I feel like a lot of people are doing the negative stuff to get a reaction and if you give them that reaction it fuels that and they make up this stuff in their mind. But to avoid all the creepers and the gross people, I just can’t respond. I can’t do it anymore.”

maycee-barber-ufc-fight-night-139-media-day-video.jpg

I heard that Maycee Barber got into a physical altercation with her stalker but all she did was keep hitting air

cNYQDr2.gif

She is constantly improving from fight to fight plus she's young and no where near her prime

She seems like a really nice person and always seems to volunteering for charitable causes

She still has some residual hate from the fake black belt thing, but that probably wasn't her idea.

Yeah, regardless of what I thought of her fighting style, she really does seems to be a kind person from her interviews that I have seen.

You never know, a stalker could end up being a serial killer. Good on her to get through it without any sort of violence. Could've end up much worst, allegedly those chicks up Idaho was killed by a stalker.
but they don't train UFC

Back