Media Maycee Barber talks about how she had a stalker, effected her weight cut and interactions with all f

So what if she's not a president, ordinary no name people are getting murdered by stalkers all the time.

Not very weird she was worried.
put a restraining order on him and if he doesnt stop get your gym buddies to kick the shit out of him they are fucking fighters

Damn do you do contract work? I can't feel my fucking legs at the moment, I'd love something like that.

I do but I haven't set up a pay service since buying the new house.
The last few I have sold I got half in cash up front and then the rest when I was done.

I'll be looking into the pay service soon though.

Some victim blaming, some general insults towards Maycee, some appearance insults toward Maycee...expected... but the stuff about her trying to fight off her stalker but only hitting air... inappropriately hilarious.

Some victim blaming, some general insults towards Maycee, some appearance insults toward Maycee...expected... but the stuff about her trying to fight off her stalker but only hitting air... inappropriately hilarious.
It is kinda sad brother hahaha. Like @VOTE for Dreyga2000 said, she does seem very kind and thoughtful in her interviews. I have heard her mentioned to James Lynch, I think it was for his personal channel, that she put so much focus in MMA and never had a boyfriend.

timestamped

You are no one to talk Dreyga how tf is having some stalker going to affect a weight cut this is all excuses
Did you actually listen to any of the interview? She didn't blame missing weight on the stalker. The stalker story was kind of a side tangent she went on after mentioning she had a stalker and the interviewer wanted to hear more.

Firstly, the context was that she's been fighting at flyweight for a long time but she's planning on going back down to strawweight after her next fight. Interviewer asked her about that since she missed weight twice at strawweight. The weight misses they're talking about were not in the UFC. She's never missed weight in the UFC. These were weight misses in the LFA that happened back in 2017 and 2018.

Secondly, the ACTUAL excuse she gave for missing weight back then is that she was working with a nutritionist who didn't have a nutritionist's license. So basically she made the mistake of taking advice from someone who didn't know what they were talking about and it screwed up her metabolism for a long time.

Did you actually listen to any of the interview? She didn't blame missing weight on the stalker. The stalker story was kind of a side tangent she went on after mentioning she had a stalker and the interviewer wanted to hear more.

Firstly, the context was that she's been fighting at flyweight for a long time but she's planning on going back down to strawweight after her next fight. Interviewer asked her about that since she missed weight twice at strawweight. The weight misses they're talking about were not in the UFC. She's never missed weight in the UFC. These were weight misses in the LFA that happened back in 2017 and 2018.

Secondly, the ACTUAL excuse she gave for missing weight back then is that she was working with a nutritionist who didn't have a nutritionist's license. So basically she made the mistake of taking advice from someone who didn't know what they were talking about and it screwed up her metabolism for a long time.
obviously, I didn';t watch the interview that still sounds a little fishy to me considering she has done plenty of weight cuts before and should know what and what not to eat at a basic level

obviously, I didn';t watch the interview that still sounds a little fishy to me considering she has done plenty of weight cuts before and should know what and what not to eat at a basic level
She said the fake nutritionist had her on a 500 calorie a day diet for a long time which wrecked her metabolism, and that it took a long time to recover from that.

Barber is 24. We're talking about fights she had at age 19 and 20. Her second and third professional fights.

Reactions: HHJ
She said the fake nutritionist had her on a 500 calorie a day diet for a long time which wrecked her metabolism, and that it took a long time to recover from that.

Barber is 24. We're talking about fights she had at age 19 and 20. Her second and third professional fights.
dang fair enough then

liar-liar-comedy.gif
Shame on you

Prime Gina Carano

And we got a problem I'll be jason minus the killing

Heck, that's not even an "excuse" of any sort - more like owning up to deficiency in her skillset (team choosing is a fighter skill). While I'll be forever grouchy at Barber for being a douche after losing to Roxy, this is a positive statement from her - accepting where she went wrong, etc.

So many people in this thread dismissing the idea that having a stalker could affect a fighter. Way too many stalkers escalate to rape and/or murder, any woman would be right to be VERY concerned if she has a stalker.

Way too many stalkers escalate to rape and/or murder, any woman would be right to be VERY concerned if she has a stalker.

Anyone in the public eye. Ask Lennon, etc. too.

But karate forums where most posters wear sleeveless flannel shirts (or white robes + sandals, nowdays) - par for the course to downplay it, especially when it comes to females.

Back