Mayberry Ladies Men

I think we can narrow it down to the following choices.

a) TS is a homosexual.
b) TS is just trolling us and there is no girl.
c) TS i a virgin and is pretty nervous about this whole thing.

or all of the above.

I think I can narrow down that your av is photo shopped since dudes who wear affliction never get blowjobs

he was wearing something over that. once the girl went down on him, he took it off.

Lol don't diss Greg Jackson.
07-greg-jackson-ufc145-work.jpg

Look at the ears man. He ain't getting it

we need an update, work. did you ever get your lazy ass over there and bang this chick,or what?

According to your OP, you hooked up with her so I don't see the problem unless you want a relationship.

Just ask her whether new years was a one-time thing for her, because if not you'd like to take her out on a date. Simple stuff. If she says it was, then wish her luck in her future endeavors and carry on crusading. Also, be a man and call her.

Just ask her whether new years was a one-time thing for her, because if not you'd like to take her out on a date. Simple stuff. If she says it was, then wish her luck in her future endeavors and carry on crusading. Also, be a man and call her.

you're in the wrong thread, buddy.

You should most definitely make the move while you have the chance bro. She wants you to.

we need an update, work. did you ever get your lazy ass over there and bang this chick,or what?

Made the drive yesterday. Semi worth it. Got a free lunch out of it burned some gas though. Thanks gents

Back