Mayberry Ladies Men

damn. talk about all the wrong moves. well, if anything you should just have sex with her in order to make up for all those blunders. you'll be castigated if you don't (she'll probably tell all of her friends, then they'll tell their friends).

Don't know her friends so that's not an issue really

Don't know her friends so that's not an issue really

i thought you said she goes to school with a friend of yours? i don't know. whatever. the fact that you're wasting time on here talking to us, instead of going out there and getting on top of that, is highly suspect. in the time it took for you to tell us all this you probably could have already nailed her.

i thought you said she goes to school with a friend of yours? i don't know. whatever. the fact that you're wasting time on here talking to us, instead of going out there and getting on top of that, is highly suspect. in the time it took for you to tell us all this you probably could have already nailed her.

TS is a homosexual.

Yaaa but only one friend and I have no aspirations to bang her as it is. And I'm not sure what time zone your in but its about midnight here and I'm too baked to go on a trip right now.

Alright TS, you have to do her now. She'll probably let you in her ass.

attention-whore_57.jpg

Her butthole is mine. Everybody knows that I'm the king of the anal in the Mayberry. :p

what was your reason for not wanting to go? it's too far away?

Wasn't sure if its worth driving that far for sex when I have no intention of pursuing anything further. Like if it was a girl I was into I would go but for just some casual sex an hour seems a little far but at the same time not far enough to stop me wanting to go

Wasn't sure if its worth driving that far for sex when I have no intention of pursuing anything further. Like if it was a girl I was into I would go but for just some casual sex an hour seems a little far but at the same time not far enough to stop me wanting to go

that's actually not bad at all. how far do you usually have to travel to get sex in the first place? and oftentimes that's just that possibility of sex. this is pretty much a done deal. the longer you wait, the more of a chance someone else is going to slip in there though.

that's actually not bad at all. how far do you usually have to travel to get sex in the first place? and oftentimes that's just that possibility of sex. this is pretty much a done deal. the longer you wait, the more of a chance someone else is going to slip in there though.

Usually if an opportunity presents itself not very. But valid point thank you

Dude you are totally acting like a child...

I think we can narrow it down to the following choices.

a) TS is a homosexual.
b) TS is just trolling us and there is no girl.
c) TS i a virgin and is pretty nervous about this whole thing.

I think we can narrow it down to the following choices.

a) TS is a homosexual.
b) TS is just trolling us and there is no girl.
c) TS i a virgin and is pretty nervous about this whole thing.

I think I can narrow down that your av is photo shopped since dudes who wear affliction never get blowjobs

Back