Mayberry Ladies Men

there's no secret. if you like her and are attracted, stay in touch. if youre just attracted, hit and quit. if neither, send her on her merry way.

I think you have to post a relationship thread to be accepted into the Mayberry Community so I hope this counts
So New Year's Eve I hooked up with this pretty good looking girl (in my opinion anyways). She was in town because she goes to school with a friend of mine and only lives an hour away. Anyways I have her number and shit and we texted a bit the last couple days and shes a pretty cool girl but she goes back to school which is several hours away in a few days. Not sure whether I should make any sort of move at all or if it would be a waste of time. So being the mature and wise people you all are help a kid out with this shit

So, are you guys married now?

I think you have to post a relationship thread to be accepted into the Mayberry Community so I hope this counts
So New Year's Eve I hooked up with this pretty good looking girl (in my opinion anyways). She was in town because she goes to school with a friend of mine and only lives an hour away. Anyways I have her number and shit and we texted a bit the last couple days and shes a pretty cool girl but she goes back to school which is several hours away in a few days. Not sure whether I should make any sort of move at all or if it would be a waste of time. So being the mature and wise people you all are help a kid out with this shit
News to me. So I haven't been accepted yet? :(

EDIT: Ah, shit, another necrobump.

Back