Mayberry Ladies Men

Workaholic

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I think you have to post a relationship thread to be accepted into the Mayberry Community so I hope this counts
So New Year's Eve I hooked up with this pretty good looking girl (in my opinion anyways). She was in town because she goes to school with a friend of mine and only lives an hour away. Anyways I have her number and shit and we texted a bit the last couple days and shes a pretty cool girl but she goes back to school which is several hours away in a few days. Not sure whether I should make any sort of move at all or if it would be a waste of time. So being the mature and wise people you all are help a kid out with this shit

I think you have to post a relationship thread to be accepted into the Mayberry Community so I hope this counts
So New Year's Eve I hooked up with this pretty good looking girl (in my opinion anyways). She was in town because she goes to school with a friend of mine and only lives an hour away. Anyways I have her number and shit and we texted a bit the last couple days and shes a pretty cool girl but she goes back to school which is several hours away in a few days. Not sure whether I should make any sort of move at all or if it would be a waste of time. So being the mature and wise people you all are help a kid out with this shit

we've got a long distance, pregnancy issue going on. you come at me with this shit?!

Goddamit. I don't know how many times...we need pics!

we've got a long distance, pregnancy issue going on. you come at me with this shit?!

Wrap your dick and hit the abortion clinic with the slogan "No fetus can beat us"
Nuff said

dude. if you honestly need advice for this, there's no hope. i'll make this as easy as possible for you:

hit it, then quit it.

GIF-DEAL-WITH-IT.gif

Wrap your dick and hit the abortion clinic with the slogan "No fetus can beat us"
Nuff said

jesus christ, it's not me...thank god. it's a mayberrian. he's all "i want to be in my kids life", she's all "we live in serperate states", we're all...joking about it.

Fair enough man. Fair enough

all the things you said: she lives a few hours away, she's only in town for a little while, etc. do you think she doesn't know this? she obviously wants a quick, and probably passionate fling, if you don't hop on that, someone else win, and believe me there are probably plenty of guys she has on queue.

jesus christ, it's not me...thank god. it's a mayberrian. he's all "i want to be in my kids life", she's all "we live in serperate states", we're all...joking about it.

My God that's so terrible and unexpected!

boyfriend-ive-never-had-nutella

all the things you said: she lives a few hours away, she's only in town for a little while, etc. do you think she doesn't know this? she obviously wants a quick, and probably passionate fling, if you don't hop on that, someone else win, and believe me there are probably plenty of guys she has on queue.

I've already considered most of that just not sure if I'm down to make an hour drive just for decent sex

Too late, buddy. You should have tap that shit in New Years, then she would have had an excuse to be a slut. She wont put out now. Im sure youll lie about hitting it though, its to be expected.

Too late, buddy. You should have tap that shit in New Years, then she would have had an excuse to be a slut. She wont put out now. Im sure youll lie about hitting it though, its to be expected.

That's the manly way of handling things :wink:

I've already considered most of that just not sure if I'm down to make an hour drive just for decent sex

you mean she's not in town anymore? damn, several guys probably already beat you to the punch. at worst you could make a day trip out of it, but you'll have to f'ck her at least three times to make it worth it. do you have it in you?

you mean she's not in town anymore? damn, several guys probably already beat you to the punch. at worst you could make a day trip out of it, but you'll have to f'ck her at least three times to make it worth it. do you have it in you?

Shes an hour away now will be several in a couple days so I make the trip now or just let it slide. And the math is fuck 3 times for an hour drive? That makes sense to me. With some gatorade anything is possible!

Eat clean do Jiu-Jitsu and stay young forever.

Not worth it, find some other hot bitch to fuck that lives closer.

Problem solved.

Not worth it, find some other hot bitch to fuck that lives closer.

Problem solved.

that's the conundrum. it might take him 1-2 hours to find a chick that is willing and able. in that time he could have driven there and back.

that's the conundrum. it might take him 1-2 hours to find a chick that is willing and able. in that time he could have driven there and back.

Lulz. But think of the gas money he could save!

Back