May Challenge: Standard's 3 mins of fun

God damn I'm outta shape.

Video is probably still processing, so if it doesn't work now, it will eventually.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyyirK0iNVI"> </param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyyirK0iNVI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" width="425" height="350"> </embed> </object>

you upload the right video bacon? it looks like the DL challenge vid?

~Foz

Bacon's special... in that education sort of way...

I'm just happy he's deadlifting again, finally our race can begin again

I'm trying to reckon if I can spaz hard enough to snatch a 2 lb dumbell 1500 times in 3 minutes...

I believe this challenge will be attempted often with different weights by those that are competing for the top spots, and others will wait until a clear leader emerges, and use the same weight he did.

I plan on trying it once a week. Goal is 4,000.

Heading out to try this. I'll let ya know how bad I do this evening

Cool challenge.
I'll be doing one-armed snatches.
Will give my first go around a try when I get home in a little bit.

God damn I'm outta shape.

Video is probably still processing, so if it doesn't work now, it will eventually.

<object height="350" width="425">
<embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/VyyirK0iNVI" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" height="350" width="425"> </object>

Good job. Replacements ftw.
I'll have to do the dl challenge this month also, I missed it the first time around.

I just knew there'd be a special little something for everyone at the end of the video. :icon_chee

ronin0352 - 60# x 42 = 2520

No video, but nothing to be proud of anyway. My left forearm was burning like mad by the time I finished.

Did this before Work Capacity 101. Let's just say my "work capacity" was greatly reduced afterward, lol

For me to poop on:
Bubbles = 2400
80 reps of 30 lbs, db.
I'll bring this shit up over the month.

I just did this after my leg workout just to get a feeler for it, a test run sorta deal.

My only advice is the 3 minutes goes by faster than you would expect, so no time for teh breather.

I just did this after my leg workout just to get a feeler for it, a test run sorta deal.

My only advice is the 3 minutes goes by faster than you would expect, so no time for teh breather.

Agreed. I plan on trying a couple more times throughout the month.
I'll probably try a heavier weight, and work on not stopping, & try a lighter weight to see if maybe I can do a few with my right arm too. I did a few with 30# today and it felt all right. I'm only increasing it 5# a week though cause I REALLY don't want to re-injure it and go through all this again.
I may even try to do it once using a heavier weight with the left and a lighter weight on the right, just to satisfy my own curiosity. I know it won't count by the rules though.

What did you get Quest?

I did this as a feeler in the middle of my workout tonight.
35lbs x 50 1750
Think I'll use more weight and time it a bit better next time(this is a score so other can feel better about them selfs)

Back