Max will crush Poirier....

Touch of Death

Free @Soul On Ice
@Brown
Reaction score
There are levels to this game.

Max is one of those rare fighters where his output disproportionally increases as the fight goes.

He doesn't slow down, he actually speeds up.

There is no way a guy who got slept by MJ just over 2 years ago and won a majority decision against Jim Miller where his leg got chewed up will beat arguably the best fighter in the world.

Max is a monster, he has the chin, endurance and output to give Dustin serious problems.

Max would also crush Tony.

Khabib would be a difficult fight and although I'm a Conor fan I would pick Max to beat him too at this stage of Conor's career.

Max is a beast.

Last edited:
It's hard to imagine anyone beating Max at FW or LW. He's been operating on another level. Khabib would definitely be a favorite. But I agree that Peahead definitely doesn't have a chance in hell at beating him. Horrible match up for Dustin.

No he’s not
Holloway will get beat up and probably finished
I’m gonna have fun coming back to these threads when I’m right

Max wins by overwhelming his opponents.

Porier can sleep people.

If it goes punch for punch expect Max to get sparked.

Holloway would be gatekeeper level at lightweight
A lot of guys matchup badly for him
He loses to a lot of lightweights
This way he can continue to duck a high level wrestler

Max is one of those rare fights where his output disproportionally increases as the fight goes.

There is no way a guy who got slept by MJ just over 2 years ago and won a majority decision against Jim Miller where his leg to chewed up will beat arguably the best fighter in the world.

Max is a monster, he has the chin, endurance and output to give Dustin serious problems.

Khabib would be a difficult fight and although I'm a Conor fan I would pick Max to beat him too at this stage of Conor's career.

Max is a beast.

I think Tony agrees with you bro.

He ducked Max.

If Dana offered Dustin or Al, then Tony woukd of taken another interim shot.

Max is an animal now!

Too bad Tony didn’t take the fight. Max vs Ferguson would of had me drooling..

Poirier has an advantage on paper knowing he already beat Holloway once and the fact that he has gotten used to 155 and has been a straight up killer. Poirier aint no sitting duck, this is a bad matchup for Holloway especially if it involves a lot of grappling

Poirier has an advantage on paper knowing he already beat Holloway once and the fact that he has gotten used to 155 and has been a straight up killer. Poirier aint no sitting duck, this is a bad matchup for Holloway especially if it involves a lot of grappling
If it turns into a brawl I go with Porier.

If it turns into a kickboxing match I go with Holloway.

If it's an actual mixed martial arts fight with grappling I go with Porier.

Let’s hope this guy on another level stays outta triangles then..

Can’t wait for this fight!

Max is one of those rare fights where his output disproportionally increases as the fight goes.

There is no way a guy who got slept by MJ just over 2 years ago and won a majority decision against Jim Miller where his leg to chewed up will beat arguably the best fighter in the world.

Max is a beast.
Yes he is and WILL VANQUISH Porier within 5 rounds

Max is alot more durable with better endurance than poirier. And i suspect not having to cut the last 10lbs would help even more, as long as he doesnt start eating steaks like fat Connor. I fully expect max to put on a clinic.

I think Dustin is gonna mix wrestling and striking, Dustin by submission or decision.
Gonna be a great fight.
Time will tell who’s right

Friendly avatar bet bro closser to time.

If you win I will have a pic of Conor, your choice for a month.

If I win? You will need to rock a pic of Khabib!! Lol

It seems like forever since they last fought and kind of crazy to even consider it for this upcoming fight. They've both improved tremendously. I'll be rooting for Dustin but it will likely take him fighting the best fight he's ever fought.

If it turns into a brawl I go with Porier.

If it turns into a kickboxing match I go with Holloway.

If it's an actual mixed martial arts fight with grappling I go with Porier.
Max is really great brawler imo both times he lured aldo into it and beat him

Back