Max will crush Poirier....

No he’s not
Holloway will get beat up and probably finished
I’m gonna have fun coming back to these threads when I’m right
We'll never see you again,Dustin got bailed out by a late knee by Alvarez, and the ref literally unwrapped Pettis' legs from around his neck for him in their fight. Peahead is on borrowed time.

Max is really great brawler imo both times he lured aldo into it and beat him
Nah. Aldo was tuning him up in both fights until, like a normal human being, he began to slow down. Then Holloway stepped on the accelerator and drowned Aldo.

Porier has excellent cardio himself.

And I don't think we've ever seen Holloway in a brawl (taking one in order to give one) besides the last 10 seconds of the Llamas fight.

Porier has fought through adversity before and prevailed. Holloway has pretty much ran through his competition. Besides the Aldo fights I can't remember the last time he lost a round during his win streak.

Max wins by overwhelming his opponents.

Porier can sleep people.

If it goes punch for punch expect Max to get sparked.

How do you figure? Max is much more durable, Dustin tends to get KO'd when he tries to go punch for punch.

Max is a beast but something tells me that he wont have such a nice ride at lw. Compared to the featherweight guys these lws are much bigger, stronger and hit harder. If Max is gonna bring the “punch me in the face til you get tired so i can beat your ass after” style, he can get faceplanted. I think he will beat Dustin but i dont think he will eat him alive like many people believe. And i SURELY think that he will lose fights as he moves up in the lw ladder. Mcgregor ran the same fate, he was untouchable at fw and once he moved up he has looked unimpressive.

Last edited:
Nah. Aldo was tuning him up in both fights until, like a normal human being, he began to slow down. Then Holloway stepped on the accelerator and drowned Aldo.

Porier has fought through adversity before and prevailed. Holloway has pretty much ran through his competition.

Lol you're contradicting yourself in the same post.

How do you figure? Max is much more durable, Dustin tends to get KO'd when he tries to go punch for punch.
In 30 fights he's only been knocked out twice by MJ and McGregor. He has 12 knock out wins though.

Holloway ain't no power puncher. He's a Diaz bro 2.0. Gonna keep punching you while you can't breathe.

I'm just hoping for a just bleed special!
<{JustBleed}>

How? Aldo never had Holloway in "trouble." He was just winning the fight.

Aldo was tuning Holloway up

Holloway hasnt faced adversity, ran through his opponents.

These are two opposing statements. Pick one and stick with it.

In 30 fights he's only been knocked out twice by MJ and McGregor. He has 12 knock out wins though.

Holloway ain't no power puncher. He's a Diaz bro 2.0. Gonna keep punching you while you can't breathe.

In addition to being knocked out twice, he's also been rocked and hurt in multiple other fights. This is due to his poor defense and average chin. He's just too hittable to go toe to toe with Max.

We'll never see you again,Dustin got bailed out by a late knee by Alvarez, and the ref literally unwrapped Pettis' legs from around his neck for him in their fight. Peahead is on borrowed time.
Yeah because max is a grappler like pettis and a wrestler like Alvarez...
Holloway is done

Dustin gonna be Max's punching bag this time. Max will be bigger, stronger and healthier in 155 than in 145. Max by tko in 4th round. Dust doesn't have a chin and heart like Ferg to compete against this fuckin Animal like Holloway nowadays.
#itiswhatitis

Love both fighters. I think Dustin can possibly sub Max (again) though Max is favored imo.

Aldo was tuning Holloway up

Holloway hasnt faced adversity, ran through his opponents.

These are two opposing statements. Pick one and stick with it.

Has Holloway ever been hurt and about t9 lose and come back?

That's adversity and Porier has done it plenty of times.

Back