Media Max Kellerman on Fury/Wilder fight- “No matter who wins, the baddest man on the planet is in UFC”

baddest man on the planet meaning a guy that can fight another man in a street fight and win. no guns or weapons allowed. stipe is the baddest man on the planet, he takes out anyone in hand to hand combat 1v1. period.
Stephan Struve KO'ed Stipe easily and effortlessly LOL.

DC KO'ed Stipe easily and effortlessly in their first fight.

So hell no, Stipe is not the baddest man on the planet.

The baddest man of the planet never fought in the UFC.
He lives in Starry oskol, Russia.

If we're playing the "closer approximation to a real fight" game, the "baddest man on the planet" isn't a UFC fighter either. It's probably some armed psycho somewhere. I'm also not convinced that Ngannou or Stipe would pull off some slick submission in a street fight with a top boxer.

Because Stipe wouldnt, he'd take him down, and bounce his head off the concrete with some ground and pound, and he would do it before his big Mac is ready.

That's how relevant a boxer is in a real fight.

Stephan Struve KO'ed Stipe easily and effortlessly LOL.

DC KO'ed Stipe easily and effortlessly in their first fight.

So hell no, Stipe is not the baddest man on the planet.

.... Lol you do realize Stipe is the champion after stopping DC right??

If we're playing the "closer approximation to a real fight" game, the "baddest man on the planet" isn't a UFC fighter either. It's probably some armed psycho somewhere. I'm also not convinced that Ngannou or Stipe would pull off some slick submission in a street fight with a top boxer.

If you don’t think Stipe, Jones or DC would manhandle Fury with ease in the clinch and in wrestling you are delusional. DC threw around Josh Barnett and KO’d Bigfoot. Same for no-weight cut Jones. Size wouldn’t matter when the grappling differential is that great.

Real street fights are also not commonly 1v1, especially outside the USA. Kinda hard to finish that kneebar on the boxer when his friend(s) are soccer kicking you in the head. Sniper hands and quick feet are #1 on the street, wrestling has no place.

Max is right the more complete skill set fighters are in MMA. They are closest to street fighting you can get. So the baddest man on the planet has to be in that sport.

Putin is pretty badass and he's not in the UFC. Or maybe he is.

ConfusedSoulfulAracari-size_restricted.gif
This movie was so whack but I loved it and always will. Nic Cage in this and Conair!

I don't get. Are you saying the baddest man on the planet is the guy who would knife or shoot an unarmed Stipe in a fight? What is the artificial limit here then? Can they have a samurai sword when they fight Stipe? A machine gun? I mean if there is no limit, then I guess the US President is the most badass man on the planet since he commands the most nukes?

I don't get. Are you saying the baddest man on the planet is the guy who would knife or shoot an unarmed Stipe in a fight? What is the artificial limit here then? Can they have a samurai sword when they fight Stipe? A machine gun? I mean if there is no limit, then I guess the US President is the most badass man on the planet since he commands the most nukes?
Yeah, probably. It's a silly claim anyway, but on a list of people you wouldn't want to fuck with, Stipe is not at the top.

They will make a movie about his life based on these last 3 years, him beating klitchko, to partying and ballooning up to 400 pounds, and coming back to beat Wilder twice. Tyson has already cemented his legacy as one of the greatest of all-time. Keep hating. The man is an inspiration to millions.
Fuck ya!

.... Lol you do realize Stipe is the champion after stopping DC right??
And that suppose to mean what? You do realize DC was the champ after he KO'ed Stipe right?

Yeah, probably. It's a silly claim anyway, but on a list of people you wouldn't want to fuck with, Stipe is not at the top.
I am pretty sure they just mean in unarmed fighting. If all we are talking about is being able to win the fight, then yeah Stipe is up there. If we are talking about the damage you would take from the fight, then yeah its a whole other thing

I dont get why this is even a debate.

It shouldn’t be but you have these old heads like Arum and other boxing pundits who recognize the threat of mma on boxing so they refuse to admit to it’s merits. That’s why it’s refreshing to hear Max say this.

If Jones could beat HWs he would have done it by now. He can't even beat Reyes, or Santos convincingly.

DC is a great HW because he walks around natty at 240-250. Jones is 220-225.

USADA killed the dream of HW Jones.

Back