Media Max Kellerman on Fury/Wilder fight- “No matter who wins, the baddest man on the planet is in UFC”

Stipe might slip under one of those telegraphed overhand rights and plant Wilder on his ass just as quickly. <Fedor23>

they are telegraphed but fast as fuck.

wilders left hook was super telegraphed (first fight) but it had the Speed of a FW and the power of a super HW.

That's true. Jones would absolutely maul Fury in a real fight

I would even favour Greg Hardy vs Jones

Fury kills Jones

even Bob Sapp Right now would legit kill Jones

Thered be nothing slick about it, stipe could take down and kimura the entire top 10 in heavyweight boxing.

he doesnt even know what a kimura is.

Ngannou with Basic TDD and Survival mode almost killed Stipe ... lol@baddest man

<{yahyou}>

In an actual street fight high level UFC fighters would have the advantage over pretty much anyone.

If we're talking weapons then it's a different story. But bare hands UFC champs like stipe, jones, khabib fighting guys around their size would always have the advantage.

Talking about "there's some guy out there" is made up.. these guys train every day and practice against other killers.

LOL we’re taking about the baddest man on the planet and not even bringing up how proficient they are with firearms?

Second are guys who are trained in many martial arts, who spar and who can do it with no rules at all.

So, can Fury with his reach and precision striking gouge Stipes eye first then KO him in a real fight? Yes I think so.

you watch too many movies

They know they would lose. They just want that fat paycheck

How dare these UFC fighters think they have any business getting in a boxing ring with the greatest heavyweight boxer on the planet. Stipe, you got ko’d by Struve and DC, and got knocked down by Alistair. He’s also past his prime and punch-drunk. Ngannou? Fury literally just beat a better version of you, and in no universe would Deontay Wilder lose to Derrick Lewis, or Stipe Miocic.
<31>
I’m disgusted that these guys think they deserve sharing the same air as the Gypsy King. Smh, they should just watch in awe as Tyson either beats Deontay again (he’s already beat him twice, once on points and now once by Ko), or soundly beats this washed-up new version of Anthony Joshua.
Dream on, sloppy striking UFC heavyweights.
<36>
Fury said he’d fight in the ufc.

Maybe you’re the one talking too much

Stipe lost to Struve 8 yrs ago. Fury almost lost to some no name warm up boxer a few months ago. Can’t blame Stipe for wanting to challenge himself for a big payday on the backend of his career. Fury likes to talk about MMA as well. Not that I think Stipe can take Tyson’s technical & length. I’d watch.

"almost lost"

<36>

Boxers bragging about being able to beat other fighters in boxing is so cringeworthy. "I can beat you up if we ban you from doing this, this, this, & this".

Baddest men on the planet? LOL what a fucking joke

He was super sloppy and uncoordinated.

He'd get laid the fuck out by almost any hw mixed martial artist.

This is a major factor if you're Wilder or Tyson or something but applies way less to 99% of strikers against tough opponents.

Look at world class boxer Caleb Plant here, it's not like every boxer has magic one shot power against untrained individuals. If the other guy was a grappler there is simply no contest here.

Heck even if you are Wilder or Tyson, you will pull off the early KO sometimes but way less than half the time I'd say.

There is absolutely no way to predict what will happen in a streetfight. There are too many variables. There could be a sucker punch, one guy could be drunk, both guys could be drunk. You never know what is going to happen. Looking at one fight will not help you predict what will happen in all other fights.

As oppose to the 1st time they fought when it mattered?

wonder what happened since that time?

baddest man on the planet meaning a guy that can fight another man in a street fight and win. no guns or weapons allowed. stipe is the baddest man on the planet, he takes out anyone in hand to hand combat 1v1. period.

bVTfB4f.gif

Yawn

ufc has weight limits n they don’t have all the top fighters in the world.

I was shocked when he said that lol, even if its true I still never expected Kellerman to say that

Back