Media Max Kellerman on Fury/Wilder fight- “No matter who wins, the baddest man on the planet is in UFC”

As long as there's a HW champion who knows how to shoot a double leg, they'll always be the baddest man over the boxing HW champion.

Which champion doe? I don’t see stipe beating jones at hw. And jones loses to izzy at lhw..

This is stupid. MMA might be closer to a real fight than boxing, but then by that logic wouldn't a street fighter or hitman be the baddest man on the planet?

Some Israeli spec ops guy or SEAL team 6 guy who can kill you 100 different ways is alot more worthy of the baddest man title than anyone competing in a sport

Hes correct in that it is closer to a real fight. Look at conor against cowboy. Shoulder strikes, head kicks etc.conor was a limited man fighting in a boxing match. Its pretty obvious he would fuck floyd up if he can use a full arsenal.
Still doesnt take away from the skill involved in boxing and it's still a great sport

It's an obvious truth, but at least the boxing guy is saying it. The last boxer to be the Baddest man on the planet was Evander Holyfield.

Prime Tochinoshin is the baddest man

FatalHeavenlyFinch-size_restricted.gif

Some of the most prolific serial killers might have had an argument.
But then you have to look at who they killed and their sizes, that would question their level of competition. How many got away, influencing their finishing rate. And their current ages, because they could be out of their prime. It’s very subjective.

What prolific serial killers? Serial killers generally tend to target a certain type and execute in a certain way, thus forming the pattern that labels them.

Natural born killers was a fictional tale.

What prolific serial killers? Serial killers generally tend to target a certain type and execute in a certain way, thus forming the pattern that labels them.

Natural born killers was a fictional tale.
It was a joke. But a few serial killers have put up some big numbers. But those usually targeted women and obviously were cowards.
I just ran with the usual “quality of competition, finishing rate,” etc that we like to use on sherdog.
Nothing more than a ridiculous joke and play on the previous post.

There is not a man alive who can beat current Tyson Luke Fury in a hand to hand contest

It was a joke. But a few serial killers have put up some big numbers. But those usually targeted women and obviously were cowards.
I just ran with the usual “quality of competition, finishing rate,” etc that we like to use on sherdog.
Nothing more than a ridiculous joke and play on the previous post.

Gotcha. I dont think the original post was referring to serial killers so much as psychotic armed militants. When I think of serial killers, I envision average Joes who are simply mentally twisted. I imagine very few of them have ever really been notably tough.

I disagree. The talent pool is still relatively weak. If the talent pool was optimal, then yes, obviously, the baddest man would be in the UFC

Gotcha. I dont think the original post was referring to serial killers so much as psychotic armed militants. When I think of serial killers, I envision average Joes who are simply mentally twisted. I imagine very few of them have ever really been notably tough.
And I do agree on that. Sorry if my post offended you. Sherdog is usually full of ridiculous posts and I was basically playing on that.
I personally don’t even believe all armed militants are necessarily tough, anyone can assert dominance with a weapon.

LOL at all the fucking newbs in this thread.

Max has been giving MMA it's due for years now.

"almost lost"

<36>
Could’ve been stopped over that cut from Otto.. and almost went out in the 12th. Also should’ve arguably lost the draw to Wilder. I like Fury. I’m a fan. But you’re delusional man love for him thinking he’s invincible is pathetic.

Back