• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Media Max Holloway vs Chandler / Dricus vs TBA - Was Originally Offered UFC 303 Main Event - Better/Worse?

Btw this is one of the coolest “bio “ mma videos I’ve seen. Especially if you know max history of fights and some of his background. I think some Hollywood production company could make a movie on max life/career.

Horrible for Max he should rest up after a 5 round slugfest and fight Illia

Where's DDP at? He's been dead silent for a while lol
Tbf it was pretty one sided but i’d rather he focus on that greaseball Ilia

It does normally but max star power has never been bigger than he is at the moment and is legit top 5ish current ufc fighter as far as popularity goes. Shit some of my neighbors who don’t follow mma and only watch it every great once in awhile know who he is after UFC 300. The casuals know him. He wants ilia and the 45 belt back. Imagine he beats ilia is a couple months and wins back the FW belt. Holding both the bmf belt in one of the most memorable ko’s in mma history against a legend a weight class up who was also a title contender and then beating a guy who has never lost in the FW champ in ilia who beat the guy who beat max 3 times. Max would have one of the best years ever as a ufc fighter and only increase his legend and resume. Basically could do whatever he wanted in mma at that point. I mean he can almost do that at this point. But the guy is shooting for the stars.
I mean… I get it.

Max deserves his story ending like that.

max vs. chandler would be whack.

chandler might win round 1 but round 2-5 would just be max piecing him apart.

I understand why Max said no but saying no is not very BMF though.
Oh you’ve done it. Here comes the Max fans. They’re going to put their “business hats” on and say it’s a smart decision. Had max taken the fight, they would’ve put on the “warrior hat” on and say how much a bad ass he is. It’s glazing either way.

MMA fighting podcast said ddp vs Izzy for the headliner in Australia is in the works. I think they said end of summer or beginning of fall was the target date. Sometime around then.
I've heard the same thing, but no official announcement, heard they wanted Alex vs. Jiri Two down there

Back