Mauro Ranallo Unloads on Jon Jones & Dana White: "It's devastating, it's shocking..."

Because not everybody contributes the same. It makes no sense for Jones to suffer the fate of random fighter because he's not a replaceable commodity
Rules should apply to everyone equally, doesn't matter who you are.

He does ramble sometimes. This scene is how I will always remember Mauro:

[YT]qakN4BLp4UA[/YT]

He makes it seem like Jones committed some great sin, but all he did was to use a chemical substance. Why is this more sinful than drinking? Yes, it's illegal, but so is jaywalking, but nobody would say he was a horrible champ if he did.

Either you disrespect everyone who does a chemical substance including alcohol, nicotine and caffeine, or you shut your hypocrite whore mouth.

All of this coming from the guy who worked for an organization like PRIDE who had steroid use running rampant with ZERO testing? Give me a break.

He makes it seem like Jones committed some great sin, but all he did was to use a chemical substance. Why is this more sinful than drinking? Yes, it's illegal, but so is jaywalking, but nobody would say he was a horrible champ if he did.

Either you disrespect everyone who does a chemical substance including alcohol, nicotine and caffeine, or you shut your hypocrite whore mouth.

Ah yes, so blow = coffee these days? Got it.

Mayweather had had all sorts of criminal problems in his past, even recently, yet not only is he not regarded as a black eye to boxing, he's practically the only thing keeping the sport relevant.

Hes the only thing keeping boxing relevent? hahaha yeah maybe to people who don't like or watch boxing

Don't agree. You can fire a random can over drug test results, but you can't fire the GOAT fighter. Jones earned his double standards. In fact, it's even more impressive that he won while partying heavy with coke during training.

Still think Gus beats him in the rematch in a fight of the decade. Don't care about Jones' cocaine use as long as he puts on amazing performances.

I agree with of all this (except for the Gus fight no idea who wins that). Let these guys do what they want outside of there fight as long as they aren't cheating. Most of them already get paid like crap now we don't even want to them to have the freedom to do what they want at home.

Voted all.

He does ramble sometimes. This scene is how I will always remember Mauro:

[YT]qakN4BLp4UA[/YT]

That video is too short, best part doesn't even begin.

[YT]oDpYjFmEHCE[/YT]

They did apply the rules correctly to everybody. JBJ didn't actually break any commission rules. Them punishing Jones would actually be against their own rules, and not be applied the same to everybody.

This.

First, on topic: I didn't like him in Pride, but after Seth P. KO'd Kimbo and he was yelling "biggest upset in MMA HISTORY" and DREAMS REALLY CAN COME TRUE" I really can't stand him. That is probably the most embarassing MMA moment.

Off topic: Are the lot of you short-day ceationist who believe Satan made dinosaur fossils. Yes you god damn do earn exception to the rules. Whether it's sports, business, rush hour traffic; it's survival of the fittest. Jones (while being a dip shit) is top dog. There is no such thing anywhere as same rules apply. Get outa here with that shit, go tell your teacher about your bully.

Ranallo nails it, perfectly. Nothing else needs to be said really.

kicking a man when he is down.... He is using pride rules!!!

The guy is and always has been a shill for Pride, and he has the audacity to even try and talk about drug testing and fighters using drugs?!?!? ahahahahahahahahaa

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoyceOuthw
Back