Matt Brown - I guarantee you I will Knock out Johny Hendricks"

How's about he actually beats 2 opponents before getting a top 10 THEN a title shot? What's wrong with that? I know you Diaz fans think he deserves special treatment but let's keep in mind this is real life and he's already had his gimme

Do you think I'm being serious? lol After everything I've seen in the UFC, Diaz getting another title shot or contender fight wouldnt shock me one bit. As a Diaz fan, I dont care who he fights, I just want to see him fight.

Do you think I'm being serious? lol After everything I've seen in the UFC, Diaz getting another title shot or contender fight wouldnt shock me one bit. As a Diaz fan, I dont care who he fights, I just want to see him fight.

Of course I think your being serious. I can't find sarcasm over a damn computer and half of Diaz's fans already said everything you did but are indeed being serious. Give him two great fighters not in the top 10 at the moment in Thiago Alves and Martin Kampmann. If he beat them, he'd obviously have a case for himself.

He sure would, kiddo. He sure would.

images

Of course I think your being serious. I can't find sarcasm over a damn computer and half of Diaz's fans already said everything you did but are indeed being serious. Give him two great fighters not in the top 10 at the moment in Thiago Alves and Martin Kampmann. If he beat them, he'd obviously have a case for himself.

Lol :icon_chee

Diaz vs Alves would be good.

Lawler was landing more or less at will on Hendricks, but he was hesitant when he had Hendricks in trouble.

Brown is far more relentless than Lawler and if he gets Hendricks tired or hurt, he will be going all out for the finish.

The idea of Matt Brown as UFC WW champ is so absurd, I just have to support it.

Alves would leg kick him to death.

Pretty much. Cyborg was eating Diaz's legs up, imagine would Alves would so.

Nick could probably sub him though if it somehow went to the ground. Thiago has done some very "derp" things in the past so him getting taken down from being reckless or deciding to stand and trade against the cage with Diaz's draining boxing pressure isn't out of the picture.

Yeah his body is so weak that he has never been stopped by (t)ko. Body shots be damned, you brawl with Matt Brown, you get hurt, and you lose.

I am more worried about Johny's wrestling. I think it is highly possible Hendricks outwrestles him to a decision.

Not to mention you've never been in the top 10 if you've fought Matt Brown

Weidman guaranteed he's finish Anderson Silva, and guaranteed they'd rematch and he'd win again.

and it all fell apart.....

I think matt has a good chance of hurting Hendricks if we completely ignore hendricks' wrestling. But Johnny still has a better chance of KO'ing Brown than Brown KO'ing him

Nick doesent deserve shit espcilly a top 10 fight sadly I do think he would beet both brown and Hendrick. As for brown he would only have a shot if he could push the pace and with his mediocre TDD at best I see it being a easey but boring fight for Hendrik with pulling a gsp classic laying on brown for the win if Hendricks tries to bang with brown he will loses if he wrestles he wins by ud

Nick doesent deserve shit espcilly a top 10 fight sadly I do think he would beet both brown and Hendrick. As for brown he would only have a shot if he could push the pace and with his mediocre TDD at best I see it being a easey but boring fight for Hendrik with pulling a gsp classic laying on brown for the win if Hendricks tries to bang with brown he will loses if he wrestles he wins by ud

image.png

I like the talking. For some inexplicable reason a lot of MMA fans seem to dislike Johny and will invest a lot of their hope in Matt. Could make for a lot of excitement.

For my part, I love the idea of MB against any of these tough WW wrestlers in a five round fight. I just want to see what happens when a guy who's dominated for three rounds is forced to to contend with their own fatigue against the backdrop of this crazy fucking Honey badger who won't stop coming forward.

lol

I like Brown but this is hilarious

Its called the overconfidence effect and Matt Brown got it bad, but on the other hand he is Immortal. Which means that in 1000 years when everybody is dead and Matt Brown is the only one left doing mma, he will be the champion.

Matt Brown welterweight champion of the world in year 3014

I'm not betting against him. I saw a guy throw 6 11's in a row in craps. Sooner or later, you gotta believe it's gonna happen.

Back