Matt Brown - I guarantee you I will Knock out Johny Hendricks"

Yeah, he paced himself, but he got stung pretty good by Lawler a couple of times and still came back and dominated the 5th round.

dominated the 5th? no he did not it was still pretty close till he got the TD with almost 2 mins left in the round. Robbie wasnt in danger he just had no energy left to get up, u saw the dissapointment on his face, he gave up right then n there cause he knew he couldnt get up and he lost the fight.

Couldnt win TUF but hes gonna beat Hendricks. Plausible

What does he bring to the table that Lawler didnt? Lawler has ten times the takedown defense that brown does.

Not a guarantee he can make, but I think he has a chance.
It would be interesting to see how Matt fares in the championship rounds and if Hendricks can keep up with him.

After the Hendricks/Lawler fight I predicted that Matt Brown will be the UFC champ by that time next year (03/15/15).

How good is Brown's TDD? Because that would play a big factor.

In 11th grade I guaranteed to myself that I'd fuck the hottest girl in that year's freshman class.

8 years later I still haven't managed to make that happen.

That's good. If you tried now you'd be in prison.

Hendricks looks to have a concrete chin and a strong will to win, I would heavily favor him over Br

How good is Brown's TDD? Because that would play a big factor.

It's good but not fantastic, which is definitely cause for concern. There is a high probability that he could be wrestlefucked, but I could see him landing something and swarming.

Hendricks looks to have a concrete chin and a strong will to win, I would heavily favor him over Brown.

Its possible, but Brown needs to worry about Hendrick's TDs and the power that Hendricks has. Also, going 5 rounds with Lawler gives me some sense that Hendricks has some confidence in his standup.

Guess im the only one that remembers brown getting massively hurt from body shots that silva didnt have enough gas to finish the job.

Guess im the only one that remembers brown getting massively hurt from body shots that silva didnt have enough gas to finish the job.

He could have been playing possum so Erick Silva would blow his wad. That would have been very smart.

I remember Brown looking fresh and accumulating strikes on a guy who got more and more tired. I could conceivably see it happen to Hendricks.

I hope for Brown vs. Lawler/Ellenberger winner for title shot.

Hey I would not count out Matt Brown. It's funny how a lot of you are like no way in hell he doesn't have any top 10 wins he doesn't deserve it. Yet a few months ago when the rankings came out you guys were like rankings mean nothing.

Truthfully speaking. 7 straight wins over barroom fighters is notable. There are no easy fights in the UFC and Silva, Pyle, Thompson, and Mein are not easy outings or guys making their debut.

I personally would like to see Matt Brown for a title shot. Everyone in front of him either has already had a shot, is booked, is hurt, or does not have many wins in a row.

Yeah his body is so weak that he has never been stopped by (t)ko. Body shots be damned, you brawl with Matt Brown, you get hurt, and you lose.

I am more worried about Johny's wrestling. I think it is highly possible Hendricks outwrestles him to a decision.

If you all had watched his last 7 victories you'd give him more of a shot. Sure no top tier opponents but he's demolished everyone they've placed in front of him and he's been very consistent and he's been climbing for a long time now. That's more impressive to me than most people who have been given title shots... cough.. Dillishaw... cough..

Back