Matt Brown - I guarantee you I will Knock out Johny Hendricks"

Mikeyz

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Matt Brown managed to put on yet another classic performance on Saturday night when he finished Erick Silva in the third round of their main event matchup in Cincinnati to win his seventh fight in a row and sixth by knockout or TKO.

Brown now rides an incredible win streak as he looks to get into the heart of the welterweight division, most notably targeting champion Johny Hendricks.

http://msn.foxsports.com/ufc/story/matt-brown-i-can-knock-johny-hendricks-out-i-guarantee-it-051214

*SMH.......... That is all.

could happen, or it could be as accurate as when he said pyle had better wrestling than gsp

Just make it happen. Better than Diaz getting a shot coming off of a loss.

I admire Matt's confidence.

I'd like to see him face the winner of Lawler vs Burger, hell a fight between him and Lombard would he awesome as well.

Lol if one Robbie Lawler couldn't 10 Matt Browns aren't gonna do it.

Doubt it. Hendricks wrestles him to hell and back. Maybe if he could outlast Hendricks he could, but that'd be hard with a 200 pound dude on top of you.

Hendricks gonna bring dat NCAA game but I wouldn't mind Brown taking a crack at him.

And Fox Sports is really overusing the adjectives, a 7 fight win streak against no top 10 guys is hardly incredible. Noteworthy yeah but incredible? Cmon, sons.

59d.jpg

When a fighter starts "guaranteeing" that he'll do something, that's when it all starts falling apart. Bad move Brown.

When a fighter starts "guaranteeing" that he'll do something, that's when it all starts falling apart. Bad move Brown.

Weidman guaranteed he's finish Anderson Silva, and guaranteed they'd rematch and he'd win again.

I think he can do do it, would be a good fight. I would Favour Hendricks in this one though

I am really hoping we get a 5 round fight between Lawler and Brown if Lawler wins at 173. Put it on FOX.

Back