Maths teacher Rebecca Joynes, 30, breaks down in tears as she is found GUILTY of having sex with two students

Bad Girls, Bad Girls, what you gonna do?
What you gonna do when they come for you?

joynes-PIC2_af8437.jpg

A teacher who had sex with two schoolboys and became pregnant by one of them has been jailed.

Rebecca Joynes groomed both boys from the age of 15, first exchanging messages on social media, Manchester Crown Court heard.

The 30-year-old was previously convicted of four counts of sexual activity with a child and two counts of sexual activity with another child.

Joynes cried and shook in the dock as she was sentenced to six-and-a-half years.

Joynes gave birth to Boy B's baby in early 2024, with the child being taken away from her within 24 hours.

In a victim impact statement, Boy B said 'one of the hardest things' was not being told anything about the baby.

silhouette-of-a-handsome-teenage-boy-wearing-a-hoodie-vector.jpg

He added: "I struggled to come to terms with my abuse, I was completely in denial."

During the trial, he said he felt he had 'betrayed someone I love and done wrong by giving evidence' but had since realised 'the full extent' of the abuse and 'tactics used'.

He said he was 'coerced, controlled, manipulated, sexually abused, and mentally abused', adding: "I will forever be Rebecca‘s victim and forever linked to her through our child."

At the sentencing hearing, the judge, Kate Cornell,

KateCornell-news-image.png

told Joynes: "You were the adult, the person in control. You should have known better. You failed to enforce the boundaries of proper conduct but deliberately transgressed them."

DC Beth Alexander, from Greater Manchester Police, said: "School should be a place of safety for children. It’s clear from some of the public commentary when Joynes was convicted that there is still a lack of understanding when it comes to men and boys being the victims of sexual offences. They have had to read comments stating others are 'jealous' of them, and that they 'should be happy a young female teacher was interested in them', and this rhetoric is very damaging and dangerous. Women can still be paedophiles; this term is not reserved only for men. Men and boys can still be victims of sexual abuse.”

From 17th May:

/

I suspect DC Alexander had a junior role in the investigation, but having a female judge and police spokewoman was a nice touch.

Thanks for the update.

This dailymail article literally goes all in:

by definition she isn't a pedophile .. at least not in this case .. still highly inappropriate of course

A maths teacher who wrecked her career by having a one-night stand with a 15-year-old pupil then got pregnant by a second boy broke down in tears as she was today found guilty of a string of sex offences.

Rebecca Joynes, whose parents run a successful tea-room in an upmarket part of the Wirral, moved away following a messy break-up to start her 'dream job' at a school in a deprived area of Greater Manchester.

But after being bombarded with comments from boys in her Year 11 maths class about how 'sexy' she was, earning the nickname 'Bunda Becky' which is a slang reference to her bottom, she invited one back to her luxury Salford Quays flat where they had sex twice.

Incredibly, despite being arrested and suspended after rumours of the illicit fling spread, Joynes 'brazenly' went onto embark on a secret sexual relationship with one of his classmates.

It was finally exposed after she confessed to the second teenager – to whom she wrote a love letter saying 'Every inch of you is perfect' – that she was pregnant with his child.

Damningly he told police it had dawned on him that he'd 'sacrificed 18 months for a paedophile'.

'She just basically mentally abused me,' he added.

The Crown Prosecution Service said: 'Rebecca Joynes is a sexual predator.'

It can now be revealed that the 30-year-old spent five months in custody after the second boy spoke to police.

Neither victim can be identified for legal reasons.

Joynes was only released on stringent bail conditions due to the 'intractable' problem of her daughter's impending birth.

To compound the self-inflicted personal tragedy, the baby was taken away from her within 24 hours of being born earlier this year following an emergency court hearing.

Read more: https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...da-Becky-guilty-sex-15-year-old-students.html

85005309-13425577-image-a-7_1715953840028.jpg

84622757-13425577-Rebecca_Joynes_pictured_in_2018_years_before_she_is_alleged_to_h-a-9_1715856507660.jpg

84622759-13425577-Joynes_denies_six_counts_of_sexual_activity_with_a_child_two_of_-a-8_1715856492675.jpg
Her fuckin eyebrows are atrocious, what a poor poor choice.

• Love
Reactions: TCE
We had a hot substitute teacher in high school. We were all absolutely desperate to fuck her and fantasized constantly. Pretty sure my life would’ve been better if she actually did so lmao. I’m also in tears at the thought of what could have been. The pregnancy is insane though.

You’re welcome

My wife partied with sir mix and the crew after he came through my current town (before I met her) many many moons ago. Said she was part of a group of hoe's that were invited to the after party at the hotel. Turned up, shook what she had, partook in the booze, sampled his weed - said it was average and bounced. Speaking of that hoe. Why hasn'tshe come home yet? It's the 5th of July now not the 4th!

My wife partied with sir mix and the crew after he came through my current town (before I met her) many many moons ago. Said she was part of a group of hoe's that were invited to the after party at the hotel. Turned up, shook what she had, partook in the booze, sampled his weed - said it was average and bounced. Speaking of that hoe. Why hasn'tshe come home yet? It's the 5th of July now not the 4th!
Baby’s not back?

Back