Maths teacher Rebecca Joynes, 30, breaks down in tears as she is found GUILTY of having sex with two students

Watch the bitch get nothing but a slap on the wrist as usual. If a man did this, he'd be in jail for the next 20 years.

That pussy pass...

She's already been told she's going to go down....

Not sure if they meant prison time or what Big Wanda is going to make her do inside.....

• Haha
Reactions: PND
Good article on female teachers fucking students.

Some are nasty as fuck but some are straight milfs. To be honest, when I was a teenager I would’ve loved to bang a hot teacher. I never had a hot teacher though.

As someone stated above that their teacher looked like Hacksaw Jim Duggan. I definitely had the Bushwackers and King Kong Bundy
as teachers.
Shit, I would probably bang the ugly ones if they took me to the movies and bought me junk food everyday

Good article on female teachers fucking students.

Some are nasty as fuck but some are straight milfs. To be honest, when I was a teenager I would’ve loved to bang a hot teacher. I never had a hot teacher though.

As someone stated above that their teacher looked like Hacksaw Jim Duggan. I definitely had the Bushwackers and King Kong Bundy
as teachers.
Some the of teachers I wished I had when I was young but in reality I'm glad I didn't.

Last edited:
Reactions: PND
7e7ae80d-4c91-46ca-b671-29bb0b8e681b_text.gif

If these horny teachers were to join some sort of contact list, I'm sure they could find horny adults to have sexual relations with.

If these horny teachers were to join some sort of contact list, I'm sure they could find horny adults to have sexual relations with.
They could even bring there year books, if it helps.

Those boys should be ashamed. They have late year high school girls around them who are probably looking as good as they will, and they choose this?

I've heard of going for the dented car, but these guys shopped at the demolition derby junkyard

She's already been told she's going to go down....

Not sure if they meant prison time or what Big Wanda is going to make her do inside.....
I'll believe it when I see it...

Why would someone do that to their eyebrows?

Back