Marquez vs Bradley Fight Night Thread (previously undercard discussion)

Hard to say if he's as good as Mikey Garcia, but Salido has showed to be easily stopped by a quick accurate boxer.

I don't think Lomachenko hits nearly as hard as Garcia. I don't think he boxes off the backfoot as well, either. Salido could be dangerous for Lomachenko. Garcia didn't easily stop Salido, either.

I liked his straight forward answer to Kellermans stupid last question. He's like why the fuck you asking me that.

I don't think Lomachenko hits nearly as hard as Garcia. I don't think he boxes off the backfoot as well, either. Salido could be dangerous for Lomachenko.

From the first fight, I agree. Time will tell.

I liked his straight forward answer to Kellermans stupid last question. He's like why the fuck you asking me that.

that was a fucking idiotic question

Hard to say if he's as good as Mikey Garcia, but Salido has showed to be easily stopped by a quick accurate boxer.

What quick accurate boxer has ever stopped Salido since he stopped being a teenager fighting grown men and who did it easily?

They won't put him in there with someone like Salido, yet.

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing

"the plan( for now) is for Loma to face the winner of the upcoming bout between Salido and Cruz in late Jan in NYC #boxing #MarquezBradley"

Steve Kim ‏@stevemaxboxing

"the plan( for now) is for Loma to face the winner of the upcoming bout between Salido and Cruz in late Jan in NYC #boxing #MarquezBradley"

That surprises me. Salido would be all kinds of dangerous for him.

I think that, on paper, this is a good matchup for Salido.

He didn't really stop Salido.

Ya I know, but he could have if he wasn't fighting so unbelievably cautious. I can't edit my posts, so I'll take the heat for it.

Actually what I meant is stop his pressure.

I don't have anything against gays, but lets be honest the only reason he's getting this shot is because he's gay and they can market that. He did not earn this fight.

Plus I'm not sure I agree with those colors, keep your sexuality out of boxing.

Back