Marquez vs Bradley Fight Night Thread (previously undercard discussion)

I don't have anything against gays, but lets be honest the only reason he's getting this shot is because he's gay and they can market that. He did not earn this fight.

Plus I'm not sure I agree with those colors, keep your sexuality out of boxing.

I honestly wouldn't be surprised if it turned out to be an act to get attention.

still want Cruz to win though

They should have a little split screen box of Jen Mateo in the bottom left corner throughout the whole fight.

So what's your point exactly? He made Salido his bitch, and rendered him completely useless. He stopped any attack he had.

Apart from the latter part of the bout where Salido was coming on strong and getting his shots in prior to the headbut enforced technical decision?

I just don't see how a "MAN" like Salido can lose to him. Hopefully I don't don't piss anyone off.

Apart from the latter part of the bout where Salido was coming on strong and getting his shots in prior to the headbut enforced technical decision?

Getting sloppy, desperate and more reckless, to make it an uglier fight isn't might what I call coming on strong, but to each their own.

Cruz is leaping and bounding too much

Kellerman:" Significant trashing at the hands of Mikey Garcia"...? Really Max? I remember Garcia quitting...

Cruz doesn't seem to have much snap either
clumsy footwork

right now Salido just looks like more of a pro

10-9 Salido. Not a lot happening, but Salido likely edged it.

Close first round, Gave it to Salido

10-9

Cruz doesn't seem to know about cutting the ring off.

10-9 Salido. 20-18 Salido. Salido will probably stop him soon.

Back