Media "Jon Jones said that he got humbled and his a$$ whiped "

{<jordan}

black-dynamite-you-done-fucked-up-now.gif

Jon did say that, but it was more like the standard being complementary thing like Anderson and Machida did with Seagal. The 5 second video was them smiling like neither had been touched saying it was fun, so it seemed more like a general workout and not like hard sparring.

This fucking guy

We do it all the time lmao

He talks about real fighters like he would stand a chance. He’s like the last bastion of the mc dojo death punch secrets that advertised in the back of martial arts illustrated.

No doubt he would do well against a untrained guy in the street and I don’t actually think he’s a “conman”, I think he’s delusional, he genuinely believes he could beat world champion level boxers, wrestlers, bjj players.

Maybe he believes he can beat professional fighters because he’s a professional actor that can’t act for shit so he assumes being shit at your job is a common trait

If I was Jon Jones I would fully embrace triggering fans on both sides (his fan boys and haters) by saying as much stupid shit as I could.

“I’m really not the GOAT, I mean I’m levels above Fedor and GSP but a prime Undertaker or Stone Cold would kill me”.”I believe a few strongman competitors that hit the machine harder than NNN also would give me problems, only guys hitting 1500 and up are a threat”.

Back