Mark Hunt on UFC’s Brock Lesnar return talk: ‘It just goes to show their credibility’

@ 7:20 mark

“Well he shouldn’t be fighting,” Hunt told Submission Radio. “He’s just a cheater. There should be a shelf for steroid users like him. You can’t tell me any different, you doesn’t deserve to be there. He took the shortcuts. And it just goes to show their credibility when they say, ‘Oh, Brock Lesnar’s coming back.’ Oh, so it’s all about money. So you don’t really care about the fighters at all. So when you said to me, ‘Oh, Mark you’ve got to go and get a test because we’re worried about you,’ you’re lying!? Yeah, I thought so.

“At the end of the day, we’re setting a bad example and the wrong example, to not only a lot of the kids coming through that want to be pro fighters at the top, you’re talking about martial artists. This is a sport of respect and honor and doing the right thing, not taking shortcuts to get to the top. Making money... this is just pathetic, that’s all I can say.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

#WarHunto

FUCK YAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!! HAhaha can't wait!! i really think he is going to destroy Blaydes, i will admit i am slightly biased BUT mark my wurrds Hunto san is going to stop a couple of takedowns and Blaydes is going to start feeling that pressure and then BAM BAM BAAAAM!!!!

Huh? What brock returning talk
His contract with WWE is up after wrestlemania, which is roughly 2 months away. He's definitely going to be interested in a 5-10 million dollar cash grab if one is available to him.

Hunt speaks the truth. But a Brock return would be all about the PPV Buys... Brock vs Black Beast... "Where is Sable fine ass at"?

Stop talking Mark, or they pull you out of the fight again... :(

its kinda funny when ppl say pride was roids. but ufc is clean post usada. its more like roid up and cross ur fingers if you get caught you take a mini break.
Yeah penalties need to be stiffer and need to include significant financial penalties. A 6 or 12 month suspension isn't as big a deal as it might be in a sport where athletes have to compete dozens of times a year to make their money. This is especially true for guys that are just looking for money fights rather than working their way to the top.

Lets not pretend for example a 12 month suspension would be a big penalty for Brock. He still gets to cash a huge check and go back to wwe. The door is still open for another big comeback fight and he probably never wanted to fight regularly anyway.

USADA is corrupt. They provide testing, but who's holding them accountable? Besides, designer steroids and loopholes exist. Sports will never be free from PEDs. Money trumps all.
I dont think usada is totally corrupt. they catch a lot of the big names. usually after a fight though.
roids will always be a step ahead thats just the name of the game but it doesnt mean ppl wont get caught.
yes when things get really competitive ppl will cheat.

Yeah penalties need to be stiffer and need to include significant financial penalties. This is especially true for guys that are just looking for money fights rather than working their way to the top.

Lets not pretend for example a 12 month suspension would be a big penalty for Brock. He still gets to cash a huge check and go back to wwe. The door is still open for another big comeback fight and he probably never wanted to fight regularly anyway.
Brock is older now and wants a big pay day to set his family up for the rest of his life. That being said, I doubt he's not trying to win. He doesn't need a big opponent to garner interest. He doesn't deserve to face a top name.

On one hand Hunt is a legend. On the other hand, he keeps reminding everyone how embarrassed he was for losing to a WWE wrestler.

His contract with WWE is up after wrestlemania, which is roughly 2 months away. He's definitely going to be interested in a 5-10 million dollar cash grab if one is available to him.

Except his suspension is still frozen. He'll have to get back into the Testing pool and then have to serve the remaining 6 months.

People shit on him for complaining but he always brings it in his fights and he has a good point. Taking steroids is almost encouraged because they love promoting these huge muscular fighters that are obviously on mad gear.

Hunt speaks the truth. But a Brock return would be all about the PPV Buys... Brock vs Black Beast... "Where is Sable fine ass at"?

sable19.jpg

Wood unless Brock comes home <6>

@ 7:20 mark

“Well he shouldn’t be fighting,” Hunt told Submission Radio. “He’s just a cheater. There should be a shelf for steroid users like him. You can’t tell me any different, you doesn’t deserve to be there. He took the shortcuts. And it just goes to show their credibility when they say, ‘Oh, Brock Lesnar’s coming back.’ Oh, so it’s all about money. So you don’t really care about the fighters at all. So when you said to me, ‘Oh, Mark you’ve got to go and get a test because we’re worried about you,’ you’re lying!? Yeah, I thought so.

“At the end of the day, we’re setting a bad example and the wrong example, to not only a lot of the kids coming through that want to be pro fighters at the top, you’re talking about martial artists. This is a sport of respect and honor and doing the right thing, not taking shortcuts to get to the top. Making money... this is just pathetic, that’s all I can say.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

#WarHunto

I can sympathize with Mark, but he has to see how much of a hypocrite he sounds like.
Before the fight, he was saying that he didn't care if Brock was dirty or not. he would still beat him.
then he took a beating and now he is bitter about it....

YOU LOST!
THAT'S WHY YOU ARE BITTER.

If he somehow beat Brock, he would continue to have no problem with that. And That is what pisses me off about him.
Because NOW it is about the sport being clean.

Back