Mark Hunt on UFC’s Brock Lesnar return talk: ‘It just goes to show their credibility’

Odd how Hunt only started whining about PEDs after Lesnar.

He spent his whole career in roid infested Japan and didn't complain.

Somehow I doubt Hunt was fighting juiced to the gills LeBanners, Cro Cops and Wanderleis on coconuts and fish.
How is that odd? Hunt just got tired of all the cheating. Hunt just prefers an equal playing field and that's what Japan was. So it doesn't matter if Hunt or anyone else was using in Japan as long as they were going by the rules. Lesnar wasn't going by the rules. Is it really that odd that a fighter wants to be on an equal playing field with his opponent? Yeah, that's so weird.

He should never bring up Brock again, he's just gonna remind people what a pathetic, hypocritical whiner he is.

"Steroids won't help him take my right."

"He only won because of steroids!!!"

Hunt was saying he would beat Lesnar whether he was juiced to the gills or not. Then he got the horse shoe pulled out from his ass and suddenly got all salty about PEDs.

You forgot the part where he told the UFC if they cut him a check he’d shut up. This whole bullshit crusade is about money.

He doesn’t give a flying fuck about steroids, he just wants to get paid.

I wish Mark and Brock became friends and beat up Stipe and Cormier.

Ah well.

I can sympathize with Mark, but he has to see how much of a hypocrite he sounds like.
Before the fight, he was saying that he didn't care if Brock was dirty or not. he would still beat him.
then he took a beating and now he is bitter about it....

YOU LOST!
THAT'S WHY YOU ARE BITTER.

If he somehow beat Brock, he would continue to have no problem with that. And That is what pisses me off about him.
Because NOW it is about the sport being clean.

Exactly. All that shit about getting after cheaters and all that......Where was this when you faced Mir? Oh that's right : YOU WON.

Bitter, bitter man, that Hunt is.

I heard that lawsuit he has against Brock and the UFC is still ongoing. PFFT!

No wonder he wants more money. He's spending all the money he's earning on his lawyers. <Lmaoo>

How is that odd? Hunt just got tired of all the cheating. Hunt just prefers an equal playing field and that's what Japan was. So it doesn't matter if Hunt or anyone else was using in Japan as long as they were going by the rules. Lesnar wasn't going by the rules. Is it really that odd that a fighter wants to be on an equal playing field with his opponent? Yeah, that's so weird.

So after fighting Brock, he just HAPPENS to "get tired of all the cheating"? Bullshit.

He was buttsore for getting humiliated after he wrote checks his ass couldn't cash.

And on top of that, he saw how much Brock was making and wanted a piece of that pie, too.

It's all about two things with Mark :

EGO and $$$$

That's it.

Last edited:
Hunt needs to focus more on winning more fights than he loses and not getting destroyed brutally in seconds by welterweight/middleweights.

Huh? He is a kiwi lmao.

Are you callling Mark a Fruit?

serveimage

The point is that he only cares about the equal playing field because he lost.

The point is that he only cares about the equal playing field because he lost.
He complained about it before he fought Lesnar since he had not been tested the previous 4 months. Lesnar still managed to test positive though which didn’t sit too well with Hunt. And lol at saying Hunt lost.

Except they’re SUPPOSED to be clean in the UFC. You honestly can’t figure that out, or what ?

Before the fight: I believe he's juiced to the gills, but I'm still gonna knock him out

After the fight: OMG, STEROIDS!

its kinda funny when ppl say pride was roids. but ufc is clean post usada. its more like roid up and cross ur fingers if you get caught you take a mini break.

2 and 4yr mini break? ...how long was prides suspensions again?..hunt is a huge baby who fought roid monkeys for years then got embarrassed by a wwe wrestler then started crying lmao

Hunt states something that is obvious -- UFC management doesn't actually give a fuck about PED use/cheating. Lesner is a draw and they have continuously cut corners to allow him to compete. I mean, Dana is STILL angry at GSP for calling for comprehensive PED testing years ago.

Given that Hunt's statements are so obvious, it is no surprise that his distractors focus exclusively on trying to undermine Hunt himself

Everyone’s on roids except the Diaz bros and Mark hunt

Hunto talking about setting a good example for kids. LOL.

Look into his own kids and see how all that's going. There fucking nuts.

Odd how Hunt only started whining about PEDs after Lesnar.

He spent his whole career in roid infested Japan and didn't complain.

Somehow I doubt Hunt was fighting juiced to the gills LeBanners, Cro Cops and Wanderleis on coconuts and fish.
Money man.. He saw that 2.5 million the beast incarnate took and got all butthurt

Back