Mark Hunt on UFC’s Brock Lesnar return talk: ‘It just goes to show their credibility’

Hunt was asked his feelings on Brock's Drug test exemption prior to UFC 200 and is exact word were...

"Well I don't really care... Everybody should be on a level playing field to be honest. It is what it is and it's just going to be a fight to be honest."

“I’ve been fighting cheaters my whole career, so the thing is, when you’re caught cheating, that means you’ve got to look back on your life and the accomplishments you’ve done and (ask), did you really do them, or did the cheating that did it? That’s on them,” Hunt said. “That’s not on me at all. I can’t control what they’ll be doing.”

“I don’t care if you’re cheating or not. I’ll punch your face in. That’s all I’ve got.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-20...eer-but-tones-down-steroid-rhetoric-on-lesnar

Fantasy Land:
125_Brock_Lesnar_vs_Mark_Hunt.0.0.0.jpg

Lol...

Yeah. They never injected roids into Hunt's butt. I get it. You're a sick fuck

Let's give Hunt roids and make sure Brock is clean, I'm sure you wouldn't agree with those results. You're a sick fuck.

And that's your response?

WEAK. <Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo><Lmaoo>

Doesn't disprove that Brock won the fight(see proof in previous post) but please continue to have nothing in response except callling people "sick fucks".

It just strengthens our valid arguments. <13>

Hunt was asked his feelings on Brock's Drug test exemption prior to UFC 200 and is exact word were...

"Well I don't really care... Everybody should be on a level playing field to be honest. It is what it is and it's just going to be a fight to be honest."

“I’ve been fighting cheaters my whole career, so the thing is, when you’re caught cheating, that means you’ve got to look back on your life and the accomplishments you’ve done and (ask), did you really do them, or did the cheating that did it? That’s on them,” Hunt said. “That’s not on me at all. I can’t control what they’ll be doing.”

“I don’t care if you’re cheating or not. I’ll punch your face in. That’s all I’ve got.”

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-20...eer-but-tones-down-steroid-rhetoric-on-lesnar

He didn't care until he lost.

Then he cared.

What a hypocrite. <45>

Odd how Hunt only started whining about PEDs after Lesnar.

He spent his whole career in roid infested Japan and didn't complain.

Somehow I doubt Hunt was fighting juiced to the gills LeBanners, Cro Cops and Wanderleis on coconuts and fish.

why would he complain in japan? nobody made any rules saying its cheating over there. Full disclosure and transparency.

why would he complain in japan? nobody made any rules saying its cheating over there. Full disclosure and transparency.

According to the rules, Lesnar got caught, penalized and the fight became an NC.

Also, according to Hunt it didn't matter that Lesnar was obviously on shit prior to their fight.

Another thing worth bringing up id that Mark Hunt has superior genetics. Samoan's by birth are the toughest people on the planet, so why is it cheating if somebody needs an edge if he was born with an edge?

Odd how Hunt only started whining about PEDs after Lesnar.

He spent his whole career in roid infested Japan and didn't complain.

Somehow I doubt Hunt was fighting juiced to the gills LeBanners, Cro Cops and Wanderleis on coconuts and fish.

Hunt initially leveled his issues about Lesnar and PEDs when they were letting Lesnar skip the usual time needed in the USADA testing pool to compete.

Lesnar then popped hot, and Hunt got angrier about it because his initial fears were validated.

Why are you now trying to turn it around on Hunt, as if he is the unreasonable one?

Hunt initially leveled his issues about Lesnar and PEDs when they were letting Lesnar skip the usual time needed in the USADA testing pool to compete.

Lesnar then popped hot, and Hunt got angrier about it because his initial fears were validated.

Why are you now trying to turn it around on Hunt, as if he is the unreasonable one?

He leveled his issues yet still took the fight.

Then claimed that it didn’t matter since he’s gonna KO Brock anyway.

He leveled his issues yet still took the fight.

Then claimed that it didn’t matter since he’s gonna KO Brock anyway.

Yes. He's a fighter and it was a big payday.

In taking the fight, he agreed to a contract that assumed both fighters would be clean, even with Lesnar's expedited test cycle.

Lesnar didn't meet his end of the contract. Hence, Hunt has a reason to be upset despite taking the fight.

Remind me what Hunt's wrong doing in this is again?

Yes. He's a fighter and it was a big payday.

In taking the fight, he agreed to a contract that assumed both fighters would be clean, even with Lesnar's expedited test cycle.

Lesnar didn't meet his end of the contract. Hence, Hunt has a reason to be upset despite taking the fight.

Remind me what Hunt's wrong doing in this is again?

The fact that he called out Brock on PED use before the fight shows that he did NOT operate under the assumption that both were clean.

He took the fight against an obvious juicer (that 4 month exemption was as laughable as Cyborg's TUE), just as he has done for his entire career, said it didn't matter that Brock is juicing.

Lesnar didn't meet the end of his contract, got penalized, suspended and the result overturned.

I'm sorry for not buying into Hunt's hissy fit, he chose to take the fight for money, he got what he knew he was going to get.

The fact that he called out Brock on PED use before the fight shows that he did NOT operate under the assumption that both were clean.

He took the fight against an obvious juicer (that 4 month exemption was as laughable as Cyborg's TUE), just as he has done for his entire career, said it didn't matter that Brock is juicing.

Lesnar didn't meet the end of his contract, got penalized, suspended and the result overturned.

I'm sorry for not buying into Hunt's hissy fit, he chose to take the fight for money, he got what he knew he was going to get.

It isn't the first time Hunt has been screwed by a PED user, and this was an outrageous example in the USADA era. You were incorrect saying this was the first time Hunt brought up PEDs, he did after his first fight with Silva as well. Hunt has a history of PED users costing him in fights, it's not that hard to understand why he's upset.

You're upset that Hunt was right and was vocal about it. It's a weird position to take.

It isn't the first time Hunt has been screwed by a PED user, and this was an outrageous example in the USADA era. You were incorrect saying this was the first time Hunt brought up PEDs, he did after his first fight with Silva as well. Hunt has a history of PED users costing him in fights, it's not that hard to understand why he's upset.

You're upset that Hunt was right and was vocal about it. It's a weird position to take.

No, I'm just saying that Hunt chooses to do something then complains about his own choice.

Like playing in traffic then complaining about getting hit by a car. Except in this case Hunt said something close to "yeah I know I'm playing in traffic but I won't get hit by a car". Well, don't be surprised if you do.

i was a monster brock fan, the whole ufc 200 debabcle really let me down

Back