Mark Hunt on UFC’s Brock Lesnar return talk: ‘It just goes to show their credibility’

KazDibiase

"My style is kneeing people in the face."
@Silver
Reaction score

@ 7:20 mark

“Well he shouldn’t be fighting,” Hunt told Submission Radio. “He’s just a cheater. There should be a shelf for steroid users like him. You can’t tell me any different, you doesn’t deserve to be there. He took the shortcuts. And it just goes to show their credibility when they say, ‘Oh, Brock Lesnar’s coming back.’ Oh, so it’s all about money. So you don’t really care about the fighters at all. So when you said to me, ‘Oh, Mark you’ve got to go and get a test because we’re worried about you,’ you’re lying!? Yeah, I thought so.

“At the end of the day, we’re setting a bad example and the wrong example, to not only a lot of the kids coming through that want to be pro fighters at the top, you’re talking about martial artists. This is a sport of respect and honor and doing the right thing, not taking shortcuts to get to the top. Making money... this is just pathetic, that’s all I can say.”

https://www.bloodyelbow.com/platfor...&utm_source=twitter&__twitter_impression=true

#WarHunto

Odd how Hunt only started whining about PEDs after Lesnar.

He spent his whole career in roid infested Japan and didn't complain.

Somehow I doubt Hunt was fighting juiced to the gills LeBanners, Cro Cops and Wanderleis on coconuts and fish.

Odd how Hunt only started whining about PEDs after Lesnar.

He spent his whole career in roid infested Japan and didn't complain.

Somehow I doubt Hunt was fighting juiced to the gills LeBanners, Cro Cops and Wanderleis on coconuts and fish.

Except they’re SUPPOSED to be clean in the UFC. You honestly can’t figure that out, or what ?

Hunt was saying he would beat Lesnar whether he was juiced to the gills or not. Then he got the horse shoe pulled out from his ass and suddenly got all salty about PEDs.

Someone was telling me Hunt was an aboriginal. I vehemently disagreed. He doesn't even look like one.

I mean I don't disagree with his statement but it really seems like he has an agenda towards the one fighter despite competing against endless abusers.

Mark, it IS all about the money bro. They didn't make you get tests to protect YOU, they made you get them to protect THEMSELVES.

PS: Ronda will be back too. Calling it now.

This guy is so impatient. Brock said he will get to the bottom of this. Shouldn't be much longer...

mRleelL.gif

I think deep down, Hunt really wants to fight Brock again so he can lobby to get paid more than the 700k next time. #AllAboutTheMoney

He got pissed when he saw how much coin Brock pocketed.

its kinda funny when ppl say pride was roids. but ufc is clean post usada. its more like roid up and cross ur fingers if you get caught you take a mini break.

I mean I get it that under USADA brock was given an unfair advantage against hunt but he himself said that he knew brock was coming roided and that HE DIDN'T MIND IT. and then he got whooped and got salty

Back