Mark Hunt on UFC’s Brock Lesnar return talk: ‘It just goes to show their credibility’

No, I'm just saying that Hunt chooses to do something then complains about his own choice.

Like playing in traffic then complaining about getting hit by a car. Except in this case Hunt said something close to "yeah I know I'm playing in traffic but I won't get hit by a car". Well, don't be surprised if you do.
back in japan it was the wrong time to draw a line in the sand

No, I'm just saying that Hunt chooses to do something then complains about his own choice.

Like playing in traffic then complaining about getting hit by a car. Except in this case Hunt said something close to "yeah I know I'm playing in traffic but I won't get hit by a car". Well, don't be surprised if you do.

That's a terrible analogy to this situation.

Contracts are a guarantee for a set circumstance, which didn't happen for Hunt.

And it's especially weird to fault Hunt because he actually called it out before the fight. Just because Hunt's predictions were correct doesn't somehow mean he shouldn't be upset. Professionally, the option presented to him was for him to face a clean athlete at UFC 200. And because that didn't happen, he has every right to be upset.

You'll think what you want, but I find the "he had it coming" excuse weak in this situation.

He didn't care until he lost.

Then he cared.

What a hypocrite. <45>
Hunt was quoted in saying before that fight that since Brock wasn't tested the previous 4 months and given an exception that it was totally fucked up. Hunt even and I quote said Brock has probably been juiced to the gills this whole time. That said, Hunt did take the fight and there's no getting around that, so you got me there. But, you can't say that he all of a sudden started caring when he lost, which he really didn't. Hunt and the UFC knew what was going on the whole time yet it doesn't even matter to you Brock huggers.

Hunt was quoted in saying before that fight that since Brock wasn't tested the previous 4 months and given an exception that it was totally fucked up. Hunt even and I quote said Brock has probably been juiced to the gills this whole time. That said, Hunt did take the fight and there's no getting around that, so you got me there. But, you can't say that he all of a sudden started caring when he lost, which he really didn't. Hunt and the UFC knew what was going on the whole time yet it doesn't even matter to you Brock huggers.

The problem with that is that he had previously fought Mir who popped and Bigfoot Silva, who also popped.

He had plenty of opportunity to rant and rave about them "damn cheaters" and pitch a hissy fit but he didn't.

Why? What's the difference between them and Brock?

Answer : With Mir, he won the fight. With Bigfoot, it was a FOTN Draw so he got paid a LOT.

With Brock, he LOST.

With Brock, he got humiliated after basically writing checks his ass couldn't cash with his pre-fight talk(I don't need to repeat it 'cause it's already been well-documented).

With Brock, he also saw how much MORE money Brock made than he did, despite the fact that 700k at that point in time was the highest Payout he ever received to date.

So as a result, it was when he lost to Brock, that he decided to have a fucking epiphany about CHEATERS and other shit while standing on his soapbox.

Still can't believe he thinks he'll win a lawsuit against the UFC AND Brock. The only winners in that case will be his own Lawyers($$$$$$).

Odd how Hunt only started whining about PEDs after Lesnar.

He spent his whole career in roid infested Japan and didn't complain.

Somehow I doubt Hunt was fighting juiced to the gills LeBanners, Cro Cops and Wanderleis on coconuts and fish.
First of all,you make sure you show Mark Hunt your respect kid. Hunt fought where it was legal and agreed upon.
Hunt realized the fix was in on him with the Lesnar situation,and he realized hed been had,and decided not to let it go. Good for him. War Mark Hunt. Shine that fuckin spotlight bro. I don't care how much he complains. Mark Hunt has made so many sacrifices to the Just Bleed God,there are so many guys floating around in the endless abyss of the Shadow Realm,sent there by Mark Richard Hunt,that it doesn't fucking matter if he needs to blow off some steam,you fucking nerds shut the FUCK up,and let him goddamn complain. He is entitled to that after the string of casualties he has caused and received over the course of his career. I don't wanna hear SHIT.

"omagherd mark hunt keeps whini-"

WAR MARK HUNT

Mark-Hunt-KO.gif

I hope the UFC has to pay Hunt 75 % of their annual revenue in perpetuity,and he somehow still fights for them.

That's a terrible analogy to this situation.

Contracts are a guarantee for a set circumstance, which didn't happen for Hunt.

And it's especially weird to fault Hunt because he actually called it out before the fight. Just because Hunt's predictions were correct doesn't somehow mean he shouldn't be upset. Professionally, the option presented to him was for him to face a clean athlete at UFC 200. And because that didn't happen, he has every right to be upset.

You'll think what you want, but I find the "he had it coming" excuse weak in this situation.

TO THE HEAD OF THE GODDAMN CLASS

According to the rules, Lesnar got caught, penalized and the fight became an NC.

Also, according to Hunt it didn't matter that Lesnar was obviously on shit prior to their fight.

'This guy is a cheater i think i can beat him anyways' hunt

Lesnar fans and hunt haters: Yaaaaa brawk. I thought it didnt matter hurr hurr. Lol

Odd how Hunt only started whining about PEDs after Lesnar.

He spent his whole career in roid infested Japan and didn't complain.

Somehow I doubt Hunt was fighting juiced to the gills LeBanners, Cro Cops and Wanderleis on coconuts and fish.
Because you’re a Lesnar/WWE fanboy and this is the excuse you guys tell yourself

Seriously don’t care, I want fighters to be able juice as much as they want. Makes for a way more fun sport. That goes for all sports. You can take creatine, and a host of other junk but not clean juice? Fuck outta here, if you get an advantage one way or another it doesn’t matter. Anyone going to tell me they don’t enjoy watching TrTiror fight? Or Bonds hit a homer? Don’t care, flame away.

Back