Mark Hunt made a racist comment and no one cares

This is not the case and one of those click bate stories where the headline fits an agenda.

1. The swimmer from stanford was charged with sexual assault as no penetration had happened as he was caught by a couple of other frat guys when he was trying to undress a passed out girl.

2. The case of Brian Banks which happened in 2002 stated that he assaulted a girl, dragged her into an empty stairway at a high school, then then raped her. Which it turned out the dumb bitch was lying about it and the case got over turned.

One case had penetration the other case didn't. I don't give a fuck what color who is. The case involving penetration is going to have a harsher sentence.

1. Was actually two Swedish dudes on bikes that found them but that's neither here nor there. Evidently there WAS penetration involved:

The man, tall and slim and athletic, was thrusting atop the woman.

The woman wasn’t moving. At all.

Earlier this month, Turner went on trial. And on Wednesday, a jury found him guilty of three felonies including assault with intent to rape an intoxicated woman and sexually penetrating an unconscious person with a foreign object.

He now faces up to 10 years in prison, according to the Los Angeles Times.

10 years lol...more like 2 months for each felony.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aulting-unconscious-woman-on-stanford-campus/

2. I'm familiar with the Banks case as it happened somewhat nearby. That bitch pocketed $750k and he lost years of his life and a possible NFL career. Good luck to Long Beach in collecting the $2.6 million judgement...

This is not the case and one of those click bate stories where the headline fits an agenda.

1. The swimmer from stanford was charged with sexual assault as no penetration had happened as he was caught by a couple of other frat guys when he was trying to undress a passed out girl.

2. The case of Brian Banks which happened in 2002 stated that he assaulted a girl, dragged her into an empty stairway at a high school, then then raped her. Which it turned out the dumb bitch was lying about it and the case got over turned.

One case had penetration the other case didn't. I don't give a fuck what color who is. The case involving penetration is going to have a harsher sentence.
Turner was convicted on 3 felony charges of Rape.

200.gif

Ah the plight of the straight white male.

The struggle is real.

I grew up where sometimes it was a choice between electricity and ramen noodles and hot dogs on white bread. Heating up pots of water on the stove to take a bath.

But I'm white so it was all good.

Imagine a white fighter calling a black fighter exactly what Hunt said that would be front line news but no I dont see that in any headlines from mmafighting, sherdog or bloodyelbow

I understand that Hunt may be angry but that was a bullshit racist comment and should be treated as such. As a white male myself who is a huge fan of Mark Hunt and no this isnt a troll post. I'm very disappointed hunt said that.

""We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass"

Racism against white people is ok.

Lol, white people can't be offended. Any offended white people here?

Last edited:
I've been sticking up for hunt because I believe he has a right to be mad but if he said that then thats not cool. Saying that I believe most people are racist somewhat even though they don't think they are.

Minorities can typically say whatever they want about the majority group. I like Hunt, but he's gone a little overboard with this stuff.

I grew up where sometimes it was a choice between electricity and ramen noodles and hot dogs on white bread. Heating up pots of water on the stove to take a bath.

But I'm white so it was all good.
Boo Hoo whiner, life is full of little disappointments.

1. Was actually two Swedish dudes on bikes that found them but that's neither here nor there. Evidently there WAS penetration involved:

10 years lol...more like 2 months for each felony.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...aulting-unconscious-woman-on-stanford-campus/

2. I'm familiar with the Banks case as it happened somewhat nearby. That bitch pocketed $750k and he lost years of his life and a possible NFL career. Good luck to Long Beach in collecting the $2.6 million judgement...

Never mind then I stand corrected. I haven't read to much into this story. I was under the impression there was no penetration involved in the white kids case.

Media is stupud as fuck and they only want us to be at war over little stuff. If I were you, I'd be pissed too because you shouldn't have to feel dumb for liking a guy but we all get tricked from time to time.

At least this racist has a high chance of getting his head kicked in, right?

Something weird I'm seeing though. People are saying image if I said that to a black fighter but mark hunt isn't black. By default the blacks were thrown into the racist discussion and that racist:D

Media is stupud as fuck and they only want us to be at war over little stuff. If I were you, I'd be pissed too because you shouldn't have to feel dumb for liking a guy but we all get tricked from time to time.

At least this racist has a high chance of getting his head kicked in, right?

Something weird I'm seeing though. People are saying image if I said that to a black fighter but mark hunt isn't black. By default the blacks were thrown into the racist discussion and that racist:D
Black lies matter.

G, you guys ever wonder why it's considered worse to say something like that about a black person? Hmmm. Let's think here. Let's remember some things that have happened over the last several hundred years.

Imagine a white fighter calling a black fighter exactly what Hunt said that would be front line news but no I dont see that in any headlines from mmafighting, sherdog or bloodyelbow

I understand that Hunt may be angry but that was a bullshit racist comment and should be treated as such. As a white male myself who is a huge fan of Mark Hunt and no this isnt a troll post. I'm very disappointed hunt said that.

Welcome to being white, bru h.

Can't say anything about women, minorities, blacks asians indigenous

It's fuck

People need to stop using the race card, it ironically only emboldened the ever distinct (in the US at least) racial barriers.

Jon Jones is a black piece of shit for that disgusting hit and run and possibly cheating which ruined 200 - he's lucky he's not killed anyone (still GOAT though, would love to do coke with him), Brock on the other-hand is a retarded white piece of shit riod monkey which we all already knew - the guy doesn't care he cheated and needs a proper fine.

Let's break down these self imposed racial barriers folks, we need to be free to insult anyone when its merited, it may be difficult with real racial issues but you only get rid of these things one barrier at a time - "Kum bay ya, my Lord, kum bay ya, O Lord, kum bay ya"

I think we should all just go back to calling each other names and not get THAT upset about it.

But I don't like the double standard.

Back