Mark Hunt made a racist comment and no one cares

Yeah actually a shit load of white people have it rough and live in poverty contrary to popular belief, in fact there are more poor white people than poor minorities. Yeah its because its a higher population density but the fact remains. And increasingly it has become "cool" to shit on white people and act like we deserve whatever we get for the sins of our ancestors built upon a bullshit narrative of slavery. As if white people were never enslaved, as if the black african merchants didnt sell their own race out to the Europeans. No one alive had anything to do with that shit anyway. White privilege is an absolute farce.
llorar.jpg

Yeah actually a shit load of white people have it rough and live in poverty contrary to popular belief, in fact there are more poor white people than poor minorities. Yeah its because its a higher population density but the fact remains. And increasingly it has become "cool" to shit on white people and act like we deserve whatever we get for the sins of our ancestors built upon a bullshit narrative of slavery. As if white people were never enslaved, as if the black african merchants didnt sell their own race out to the Europeans. No one alive had anything to do with that shit anyway. White privilege is an absolute farce.

this dude's dropping knowledge bombs up in hurr

This morning I woke up and thought, I want to make race relations better in this country, and in this world. So I posted on Sherdog.

lol ok so white people took over the relatively current era of the world. Happy? I didn't mean it in a white superiority way, just that there's nothing to really take offense about if someone uses white as an insult.

Middle Eastern People = Royce Gracie (first civilization, alphabet, religions that most of the world follows today. Not doing well at the present time).

East Asians = Vitor Belfort (great nations from the beginning of history. always high profile.)

fuck this is fun

It is great being white. I'd hate to be black/brown/yellow/coconut coloured like the minorities.

As a brown man, I agree that there is a big double standard against white people when it comes to racism. Ive seen a lot of brown and black men say a lot of racist shit against white people with impunity.

honestly most white people that cry about whites being treated unfairly today are fucking losers and mental midgets.

same applies to minorities that can't get over racism.

normal/successful people don't obsess over race.

fucking dopes and cuckolds everywhere these days.

Man some white people are ridiculous. Always finding a way to become a victim.

White privilege is an absolute farce?

So I guess the Stanford swimmer that only got 6 months for raping an unconscious chick had nothing to do with his skin tone?

What if his name was Jamal and he was a basketball player from New Orleans? You think that would have turned out differently?

Nobody cares because Mark Hunt was talking about Brock Lesnar.

It's okay to be racist against white guys. (Though, I doubt Hunt is an actual racist, I did find his constant use of the word "white" mildly annoying.)

lol ok so white people took over the relatively current era of the world. Happy? I didn't mean it in a white superiority way, just that there's nothing to really take offense about if someone uses white as an insult.

Lol at the Matt Sera reference, but white people are the goat when it comes to science and technology.

Brocks only comment about the steroid accusation before the fight was calling himself a jacked white boy.

I think thats why Mark went there. He was just using Brocks description.
Yup

Imagine a white fighter calling a black fighter exactly what Hunt said that would be front line news but no I dont see that in any headlines from mmafighting, sherdog or bloodyelbow

I understand that Hunt may be angry but that was a bullshit racist comment and should be treated as such. As a white male myself who is a huge fan of Mark Hunt and no this isnt a troll post. I'm very disappointed hunt said that.

""We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass"

Racism against white people is ok.
Won't Someone Think Of The White People!

So basically TS doesn't like black people and wants to use Mark Hunt's comment to justify a future "black piece of shit" comment he'll make.
Hunt's close enough to being a black man. Plus how many Polynesians(?) are there to be angry at, really?

I envision a world where angry white men can complain about the evils the "minorities" have commited against them for... a few years now(?)
Plus also reparations for not being able to publically drop N-bombs and keep public office anymore. Forty acres and a mule Four credit cards and an F350.

Last edited:
Imagine a white fighter calling a black fighter exactly what Hunt said that would be front line news but no I dont see that in any headlines from mmafighting, sherdog or bloodyelbow

I understand that Hunt may be angry but that was a bullshit racist comment and should be treated as such. As a white male myself who is a huge fan of Mark Hunt and no this isnt a troll post. I'm very disappointed hunt said that.

""We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass"

Racism against white people is ok.

aOTo3Zr.gif

Relax buddy. But I agree that there is a double standard here.

Back