Mark Hunt made a racist comment and no one cares

ThatBJJGuy

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
Imagine a white fighter calling a black fighter exactly what Hunt said that would be front line news but no I dont see that in any headlines from mmafighting, sherdog or bloodyelbow

I understand that Hunt may be angry but that was a bullshit racist comment and should be treated as such. As a white male myself who is a huge fan of Mark Hunt and no this isnt a troll post. I'm very disappointed hunt said that.

""We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass"

Racism against white people is ok.

Imagine a white fighter calling a black fighter exactly what Hunt said that would be front line news but no I dont see that in any headlines from mmafighting, sherdog or bloodyelbow

I understand that Hunt may be angry but that was a bullshit racist comment and should be treated as such. As a white male myself who is a huge fan of Mark Hunt and no this isnt a troll post. I'm very disappointed hunt said that.

Say Mark Hunt 10 times real fast...it forces you to say a bad word..TEE HEE

Honestly I think it's funny if someone tries to put me down for being white. I mean, like sure, white people invented microprocessors and went to the moon and discovered DNA and Quantum mechanics and all that shit, but what does it have to do with me?

The white man just can't catch a break.

In b4 race war

You say stupid shit when you're in that kind of state of mind but what he said is still unacceptable and fucking stupid

I don't get this.... color problem... Is he not white?

I love Hunt but yeah that was racist as fuck. If anyone said "this black piece of shit" the world would come down on them but apparently its totally fine to hate whitey. Racism is fine as long as youre racist against whites.

Mark wanted to say, Canadian piece of sh**t

He restrained himself. He has manners.

Brock, "Juiced to the gills"
image.png

TS: stop playing the race card and move on with life.

Also, pick yourself up by your bootstraps.

agreed. all racism is ok. Just judge the racists accordingly.

His appearance on the MMA Hour was a cringe fest. And I usually don't 'cringe'

You do realize Mark was referencing to Brock's "I'm a jacked white boy" comment?

Back