Mark Hunt made a racist comment and no one cares

You dont have to believe me lol. Your a moron online lol. Im married with two children. While your a sad lonely loser living in mommies basement. Dude really get a life.
48928751.jpg
Your really need to stop reflecting lol.[/QUOTE

Unlike you, I can actually provide proof of my family and children on FB. Your only existing FB status is 23 friends and a bunch of half naked anime boys. And you actually have the nerve to tell others to get a life? Where's your proof?

Unlike you, I can actually provide proof of my family and children on FB. Your only existing FB status is 23 friends and a bunch of half naked anime boys. And you actually have the nerve to tell others to get a life? Where's your proof?
Send me a link and will add you from my real facebook with my wife and two kids. PM me your number i will call you right now with my wife and you will feel like a jackass. Your a lonely loser i bet. You need a life really bad. I can tell your just as big as a loser on here.

Just when I thought Hunt could never be more unlikeable then he stoops even lower.

It makes watching his fight against Stipe all the more enjoyable now. That was just a good Ol fashioned down home Cleveland All Natty ass whooping.

Hunt is too cool to be a racist, it's just his frustration shining through.

Back