Mark Hunt made a racist comment and no one cares

BTW Brock McGregor & Other Fighters have said worse things then "white piece of shit"

Ffs brawk said he was gunna eat a burrito in honor of Cains heritage on a UFC promo lol & he didn't get cut

It is racist but there's degrees of racism. Racism that oppresses people or is used for some type of gain is the racism that people really need to get up in arms about. What Hunt said was probably just in anger. His wife is white, his kids are half white, his in-laws are white, some of his trainers are white. I'm pretty sure he doesn't have a problem with them he was just venting. I agree there's a double-standard though but things like slavery, the KKK and Hitler kind of give minorities a few free passes for this type of vitriol haha.

Or how about Sonnens xenophobic comments against Brazilians......

Stop being a Triggered little softy

I wouldn't bat an eye even if roles were reversed.

Hunt's close enough to being a black man. Plus how many Polynesians(?) are there to be angry at, really?

I envision a world where angry white men can complain about the evils the "minorities" have commited against them for... a few years now(?)
Plus also reparations for not being able to publically drop N-bombs and keep public office anymore. Forty acres and a mule Four credit cards and an F350.

Pretty sure that already happened in 1995...

Hunt isn't the most well spoken guy to be honest.

Imagine a white fighter calling a black fighter exactly what Hunt said that would be front line news but no I dont see that in any headlines from mmafighting, sherdog or bloodyelbow

I understand that Hunt may be angry but that was a bullshit racist comment and should be treated as such. As a white male myself who is a huge fan of Mark Hunt and no this isnt a troll post. I'm very disappointed hunt said that.

""We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass"

Racism against white people is ok.
my god are you for reals? who gives a flying fuck if thats all he said "white piece of shit", you need to harden the fuck up

Pretty sure that already happened in 1995...

Funny, I honestly started to think of this movie after seeing this thread. Haven't thought about that movie for ages.
All I remember was the dinner scene and Travolta I think it was going through the struggle.

edit:
Yeah. "So he takes revenge the only way he knows how!" cut to Travolta holding a gun. lol.

Last edited:
Racism against white people is actually good in many cases.

I KNEW someone on sherdog was gonna make a thread about this, and be all butt hurt about it.

Well, if you would take the numbers, you would see, that white population worldwide is shrinking rapidly, while developed white countries are becoming more and more multicultural. This is a controlled process which is happening not by itself as a natural case but as a manufactured case by the elite of the West. Even in W Europe, which is a homeland of white people they have turned from 100% white to 80% white in just tiny historical timeframe of 40-50 years, and if you take only young people it's 70% or even less and the process is speeding up. In some big cities they have migrant majority amongst U30 population, while just 25-30 years ago this were white cities.

As I've said it's a process, manufactured by elite, so one shouldn't be surprised that climate in society is not very nice to whites, they are seen as an obstacle(at least while they constitute a clear majority).

In a case, whites are themselves to blame, not the old bad whites who "created slavery, racism etc" which is of course a bunch of garbage. But rather the modern normie whites who have weird mix of pseudo moral superiority and self-hate for their fathers and grandfathes and can't appreciate what their ancsestors built.

I'm white and wasn't offended at all.
La%2BDi%2BFrickin%2BDa.jpg

Is it me, or is this forum being infiltrated by war room themed threads lately?

Imagine a white fighter calling a black fighter exactly what Hunt said that would be front line news but no I dont see that in any headlines from mmafighting, sherdog or bloodyelbow

I understand that Hunt may be angry but that was a bullshit racist comment and should be treated as such. As a white male myself who is a huge fan of Mark Hunt and no this isnt a troll post. I'm very disappointed hunt said that.

""We'll let this f*cking white piece of sh*t f*cking stick needles in his ass"

Racism against white people is ok.

I think he meant (Dana) White. Not a "White person"

I don't get this.... color problem... Is he not white?
He's Maori (sp?) But I always considered Mark white but I suppose now he isn't

Edit: apparently he's talking bout Dana White lol

Back