Mark Hunt has an important question for you

I'm not saying you didn't read that somewhere and it isn't right, but you have no clue what you're talking about.

So im not wrong but i dont know what im talking about?? How do u know what i know and dont if i made a sentence that you described as accurate??

Those two things aren't correlated at all. What does him not performing well have to do with him justifiably complaining about Lesnar being absolutely radioactive?

You know Hunt was critical of his own performance and gave Brock all the credit in the world until he was actually dumb enough to fail two drug tests, right?

also top lel at criticizing a FUCKING HEAVYWEIGHT for eating a lot of steak

Absolute 0/10 thread
Hunt didn't seem to give a shit when Mir and Bigfoot tested positive. But when he found out Lesnar made 2.5 mil, he lost his shit. I don't really blame the guy, but he still made a cool $700k thanks to Lesnar.

i agree with pretty much everyone here. hunt has to let this shit go. or at least stop bitching about it in public. talk to your lawyers if you want some kind of compensation.

That's a really legit question. Cause essentially it is fraud.

But that can't be discussed on a brain dead forum like this one.

No it is fucking stupid. However the fight ends that is what you get paid based on. There is no one getting money back from fucking vegas if a fight is later turned to an NC. Just people who don't know shit or think things through logically having a fucking woman like bitch session.

Hell, I think these haters are spending more time on Mark's facebook than I do.

Yeah, but it only seems like you are making it a contest. Good luck!

cJzRamR.gif

That's not at all what happened.

-

Then he said he THINKS he's juiced to the gills, but that it won't matter. H

Who put on a Spin Doctors mix? Just abandon ship, unless you're employed by him there's just no point. You can't even agree with yourself lol...

Who put on a Spin Doctors mix? Just abandon ship, unless you're employed by him there's just no point. You can't even agree with yourself lol...

speculating after you get asked a question isn't proof of steroid use. Hunt isn't going to complain that he thinks Lesnar is juiced if he doesn't fail a test. If he did, then he'd be an actual crybaby.

Keep scouring the planet for that Hunt contradiction though.

Brock can't strike? Ask randy , crazy horse, Mir if Brock can't strike.. Night the best but if he touches you= you're going to feel it

Lol Randy and Heath both literally CRUMBLED from his shots! Randy seriously looked like he had taken a single sniper shot to the back, left, of his head, his brain malfunctioned, then he fell down to the side. I rewinded that intial KO flurry in the Randy fight time and time again, because he was so powerful that it looked fake at 1st.ha

Moving on, I do think its BS that Brock gets a pass and Jones(among others) doesn't. They are all Gearing Up, and the UFC/USADA Combo is complete Bullshit, so we as the fans need to be consistent for once. Either they are going to be consistently hard asses on it, or they need to be more realistic ALL around the boards imo.

Hunt is still pining for more dough....Fuck this fake outrage over Lesnars juicing. All this BS coming from Hunt has always been about a "cash grab". Hunt overplayed his hand, and lost.

What happens if Lesnar beats the "alleged" failures? Will Hunt change his tune then or will he continue down this rabbit hole. Stay tuned for next week..

That's not at all what happened. I have no idea where you got that from. He was asked one question by an interviewer about Brock's USADA exemption, and said it was bullshit. Which is correct. Lesnar being treated as a new fighter because he didn't retire when USADA was in place is stupid. The 4 month testing period should be for everyone. Then he said he THINKS he's juiced to the gills, but that it won't matter. Hunt being confident in his abilities is standard for every UFC fighter. So yeah, I have no idea who the fuck told you he was "continuously making statements" or why you bought that narrative hook link and sinker

Yes it is what happened. He made the statement "I don't think it was a great move. I think he's juiced to the gills and I still think I'm going to knock him out." If you can comprehend, Hunt is implying he knows Lesnar is on some form of enhancement drugs yet despite that, he's still going to knock him out.

You have a set of fingers, you can use Google and you can see how many times Hunt was asked about this statement until he backed off in late June when he spoke to MMAJunkie.

Might wanna look up why his education was compromised

His education has nothing to do with this, and who fucking cares about his, yours or mine. If you can comprehend, the point is that if Hunt had some strong belief that Lesnar was on any type of performance enhancing drug, his management or people close to him who guide his career could've requested a stipulation be added to the bout agreement. It's logical to think if the UFC made an exception for Lesnar, they could have entertained some type of language from Hunt's team to protect themselves from the event USADA confirms a positive test result has occurred.

It's pretty obvious based on the stupid statements he posts to social media that he either a.) doesn't listen to advice or b.) doesn't get good advice.

Citation needed

Where's Hunt's citation for "I think he's juiced to the gills."

Hunt isn't going to complain that he thinks Lesnar is juiced if he doesn't fail a test. If he did, then

LOL! What the fuck was he doing before the fight when talking about the exemption? Here I'll explain it with these Kone quotes:

"complain that he thinks Lesnar is juiced"

"an actual crybaby"

Scouring the planet? I barely have to read your posts! LOL

Yes it is what happened. He made the statement "I don't think it was a great move. I think he's juiced to the gills and I still think I'm going to knock him out." If you can comprehend, Hunt is implying he knows Lesnar is on some form of enhancement drugs yet despite that, he's still going to knock him out.

You have a set of fingers, you can use Google and you can see how many times Hunt was asked about this statement until he backed off in late June when he spoke to MMAJunkie.

You said he constantly made statements about Lesnar being "juiced to the gills." He said he thinks Lesnar was "juiced to the gills" one time, when he was asked. So yes, your recollection of what happened was incorrect

Also that MMA Junkie article was refencing the exact interview I was talking about.

http://mmajunkie.com/2016/06/ufc-20...eer-but-tones-down-steroid-rhetoric-on-lesnar

His education has nothing to do with this, and who fucking cares about his, yours or mine.

Apparently you since you brought it up

If you can comprehend, the point is that if Hunt had some strong belief that Lesnar was on any type of performance enhancing drug, his management or people close to him who guide his career could've requested a stipulation be added to the bout agreement. It's logical to think if the UFC made an exception for Lesnar, they could have entertained some type of language from Hunt's team to protect themselves from the event USADA confirms a positive test result has occurred.

You guys are the ones saying he had a "strong belief" that Lesnar was on any type of PED. He got asked one question, answered it with his speculation, then said "I'm still going to win" which literally every fighter ever does.

It's pretty obvious based on the stupid statements he posts to social media that he either a.) doesn't listen to advice or b.) doesn't get good advice.

>taking social media shitposts this seriously

Where's Hunt's citation for "I think he's juiced to the gills."

You don't need a citation for assumptions, you do however need one when you unironically think Lesnar without PEDs would beat Hunt.

I made a Facebook cover bet with a friend. I win, he has the Super Samoan on his page for a year, Lesnar wins I have the shaved Silverback Gorilla on my page. I was pissed haha. Took down the cover photo once he tested positive.

LOL! What the fuck was he doing before the fight when talking about the exemption? Here I'll explain it with these Kone quotes:

"complain that he thinks Lesnar is juiced"

"an actual crybaby"

Scouring the planet? I barely have to read your posts! LOL

He wasn't complaining though. He got asked a question and answered it accordingly and then moved on to a different subject. Keep buying into that false narrative though.

Excellent question and eloquently put by Mark

And the #bitchboiis are exposing themselves again

lmao at "undefendable"

If you can't scramble your brain and figure out why Hunt's complaining is justified regardless of how he types, it's because you're a fucking moron. Not because he's "undefendable."

If complain right no can undefendable.

He wasn't complaining though. He got asked a question and answered it accordingly and then moved on to a different subject. Keep buying into that false narrative though.

So he wasn't complaining about the exemption? You're just gonna go with full on pretend? Yeah if I were a Hunt fan, I would too...

Back