Mark Hunt has an important question for you

He wants out of UFC. That's clear at this point.

That's what it sounded like to me.

Maybe if you're painstakingly retarded and have zero reading comprehension to speak of

Brock is a better fighter than lardo hunt. Brock has something that hunt will never have. A ufc championship.

>still referencing his wins even though he failed two drug tests

Can you guys be anymore desperate if you tried?

Only bitchboii cu#ts like your self turn their backs on hunt
First off never said I quit liking Hunto as I fighter, I'll still wa ch him fight regardless. Secondly it's all about how he went about his business post UFC 200 that I have an issue with. We are all seeing how successful his campaign to discredit Brawk, get e result turned into a NC, and get a portion of the purse has gone. If he went about it in a calculated intelligent way I'd be 100% behind him, but he didn't and has basically turned the MMA community off to even listening to his rants, he's put himself in a bad position. I hope things do work out for the big guy, I also suspect there are going to be more details to come out in the wash.

Hunt lost all credibility when he refused USADA testing himself -

Hunt "Out of competition testing wtf are these people on u didn't do shit about the other dirtbag cheaters and u want to test me take your testing and stick it up your ass usada"

If he was clean, why not take the test to bolster your claim that Lesnar won because he cheated. I read this as I'm a cheater too. Another Hunt quote -
upload_2016-8-14_9-47-40.png

Did Hunt acutally say something new or is this yet another thread about the one interview.
I always disliked Hunt as a person, cause he's dumb and annoying dumb at that. Liked him as a fighter though.

I'm having a jolly good time reading people turning against Hunt while arguing that he's a salty son of a bitch. He was always like this. Dumb as fuck, but sometimes dumb is coming across as being cool. ("okay..."). Which is okay, perfectly fine.
We talkin bout Hunt or a Diaz brother? :p

Man, you just went from a stand up funny guy who brings it every fight to a complaining do nothing bitch.... Constantly crying about Brock when you didn't throw a single punch... when you know he cant strike to save his life...Could of finished that fight in 30 seconds, instead you are crying every day on twitter.

Like come on, at first i can understand his frustration, but now its just fucking getting sad, like maybe if you trained a bit more instead of eating steaks on ufc embedded you actually could have defended one takedown...
Brock can't strike? Ask randy , crazy horse, Mir if Brock can't strike.. Night the best but if he touches you= you're going to feel it

Not Hunt's concern or area of knowledge.
Why would a fan ask him?
Why would Hunt ask random twitter followers?

Hunt needs to give up his nonsense.
Somebody give him a hug already.

Nope. The bet was made on who would win the fight in the Octagon, not the commission hearing.

Every time someone says "mark hunt please stop!" i think of some whining 5 year old with a propller hat on

Not to be a dick, but just stop reading it then. I know it's tough as a "once fan", but I thnk you just have to accept what he is and either accept it or move on.
He's probably done in the UFC, so it shouldn't be hard to avoid.

Hunt lost all credibility when he refused USADA testing himself -

Hunt "Out of competition testing wtf are these people on u didn't do shit about the other dirtbag cheaters and u want to test me take your testing and stick it up your ass usada"

If he was clean, why not take the test to bolster your claim that Lesnar won because he cheated. I read this as I'm a cheater too. Another Hunt quote -
View attachment 130819
I don't think we know if he actually refused a test. That's just a complaint.
If he did, that obviously would be some violation.

Why doesn't the ufc buy his silence
and put an end to this shit

Hunt acts like this is the first guy he as fought who wasn't clean. Get over it. PEDs are ingrained in the culture.

This thread is even worse, than his butthurt.

Its sad when butt hurts make more butts hurt, i hope brock see's what he doing to this place.

We need more ido and his touch butt more than ever right now.

people bitching about mark hunts bitching need to stop. god damn hippos. at least he has something to complain about. you people, on the other hand, are voluntarily reading his posts.. so... stfu?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shawn_bogart
Back