Mark Hunt has an important question for you

people bitching about mark hunts bitching need to stop. god damn hippos. at least he has something to complain about. you people, on the other hand, are voluntarily reading his posts.. so... stfu?

People on here literally look for things to bitch about all the time. As there constantly victims of some sort of injustice by being exposed to improper match making, favorite fighters losing, hated fighters winning, or just nothing to do with there time

Brock wasn't on steroids. Fucking simpletons.

Right he was on a drug that works in conjuction with steroids.

Men with high estrogen problems dont look like Brock Lesnar unless there on the juice. Pretty fucking simple isnt it

Those two things aren't correlated at all. What does him not performing well have to do with him justifiably complaining about Lesnar being absolutely radioactive?

You know Hunt was critical of his own performance and gave Brock all the credit in the world until he was actually dumb enough to fail two drug tests, right?

also top lel at criticizing a FUCKING HEAVYWEIGHT for eating a lot of steak

Absolute 0/10 thread

Didn't Hunt continuously make statements before UFC 200 that Lesnar was "juiced to the gills?"

If he had any intellgence, any form of coherent management or anyone with above a high school level education at his side, I think he demands some kind of recourse if Lesnar failed any drug test due to the UFC waiving the 4 month window be written in to his contract.

Instead Mark Hunt loses in the fashion he would've lost in had Brock been on anything or had he not. Then he creates a crying-baby-shit-storm about what went down and wants to unionize fighters.

Right he was on a drug that works in conjuction with steroids.

Men with high estrogen problems dont look like Brock Lesnar unless there on the juice. Pretty fucking simple isnt it
I'm not saying you didn't read that somewhere and it isn't right, but you have no clue what you're talking about.

Usually the sites make it clear what their rules are on stuff like that and usually no you don't get a refund.

Sue somebody for Fraud because he took steroids?? Hunt comes off dumber every time he goes on one of these drunken tirades.

its a dirty sport you shouldn't be involved. Return your $700000 and ufc won't ask you to be a stepping stone ever again

Brock never tested positive for Steroids, stop making up fake accusations Hunt. he tested positive for estrogen.. which is no PED and sure as hell won't make you hit anyone harder or fight any different at all.

Mark.. calm down already.. you fought and lost to roiders before, why all this outrage

how many roid heads has hunt knocked out? Probably more than we know.

I should be up applauding and sticking behind hunt but Im not. I know he fought a cheater.

However, I don't think it's about that. You can tell he is upset because he lost to brock lesnar, and not only but dominated.....

the roids didn't win the match, Lesnar did.

I think that is a hard thing for Hunt to grasp

Brock never tested positive for Steroids, stop making up fake accusations Hunt. he tested positive for estrogen.. which is no PED and sure as hell won't make you hit anyone harder or fight any different at all.

Uh no, he tested positive for estrogen BLOCKERS which is an obvious sign of PCT. Wake up man any dummy can tell Bork is a lifelong steroid user.

Holy shit you would think he got the news of Brock's fail on a stone tablet shoved up.his ass with all his crying.

What about people who bet on you because they didn't expect you to fight like shit? Do they get a refund? They were mislead into believing you had a chance. Lol...

Hunt should post a link to a downloadable .pdf form that gamblers can use to file their complaints with the Bureau.

I don't fucking get it. He talked about Brock being on steroids BEFORE THE FREAKING FIGHT!!!!!!!. And said that HE DIDN'T CARE!!!!!!.

Didn't Hunt continuously make statements before UFC 200 that Lesnar was "juiced to the gills?"

That's not at all what happened. I have no idea where you got that from. He was asked one question by an interviewer about Brock's USADA exemption, and said it was bullshit. Which is correct. Lesnar being treated as a new fighter because he didn't retire when USADA was in place is stupid. The 4 month testing period should be for everyone.

Then he said he THINKS he's juiced to the gills, but that it won't matter. Hunt being confident in his abilities is standard for every UFC fighter. So yeah, I have no idea who the fuck told you he was "continuously making statements" or why you bought that narrative hook link and sinker

If he had any intellgence, any form of coherent management or anyone with above a high school level education at his side, I think he demands some kind of recourse if Lesnar failed any drug test due to the UFC waiving the 4 month window be written in to his contract.

Might wanna look up why his education was compromised

Instead Mark Hunt loses in the fashion he would've lost in had Brock been on anything or had he not.

Citation needed

Back